Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protect your computer, Always use Anti virus + Anti Malware programs.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAV total security On the Top..

Comment

thanks for the info and the links

Comment

Originally posted by Sadar100 View Post
        I recommend Eset (nod) Kaspersky my best defender
        I got hit by malware WITH kaspersky as my AV.

The interesting part is that Kaspersky's free MALWARE killer TDSSKILLER killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by kiraonlylove
          I'm using AVG, my computer is protected very well
          Yeah right your computer is as protected as using a condom with holes in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mizuno11
            i'm using AVG antivirus
            And your an idiot as well for using that placebo calling itself an anti-virus (which is why it was removed from the list)

Comment

Is everyone talking about what anti-virus you have?!!! Yes?!!! Okay, ready for mine?!!!! In 3!2!1!

Im not going to tell you!!!!! Yeah thats right I never ever gonna say!!!! EVER!!!NEVER!!!EVER!!! I have Norton. mabye......

Comment

Originally posted by demonix00 View Post
                ^I'm guessing you didn't know that iobit just steals what they need from other companies for their software (they were found out when malwarebytes found out they'd stolen their definition database)
                Agree, they also stole the idea (and some parts) from tuneup. And Advanced System Care just f**ked up my pc. I cannot revert what it has done so I was forced to do a full reformat for my pc

f**k iobit!
                Last edited by bitthegeek; 12-19-2010, 03:23 PM. Reason: oops, wrong quote

Comment

Working...
                X