No announcement yet.

HongFire Anime Network Happy 3rd Anniversary!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HongFire Anime Network Happy 3rd Anniversary!

HongFire Anime Network Happy 3rd Anniversary!
    2.25.2003 - 2.25.2006

On behalf of HongFire & all the staff members, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all members for their continued support and dedication throughout these three years. From a roller coaster joyride to a platoon of soldiers without a sergeant, you guys and gals have been the lifeboat of this community. Now with the return of HongFire himself, will be even bigger and more influential than ever before. Thank you for making what it is today. Happy 3rd Anniversary!
    Last edited by BOiNG!; 02-24-2006, 08:55 PM.

Happy third anniversary Hongfire

and the King is on top of the mountain for this magnificent day :biggrin:

(I think I'm a third year member)

Long prosperity to this site, that I do

Happy Anniversary!
      Very very nice design there Boing (l) I am setting it as wallpaper.

It's already been 3 years. Time goes too fast.
      What screen resolution are you using in 2016?

3 years already?!?!?!? Wow.....I've been here for only 1 year of it! I guess that's an anniversary in itself.
        **Starts singing the infamous "Happy Anniversay" song**

@BOiNG!: Very nice piece of work you have there! It's quite humourous :biggrin:

Wow, 3 years... and to think I just joined this month o_O

Here's to HongFire's future! May this place continue to be one of the greatest anime communities in the history of...

Learn to laugh at life again, you'll enjoy it more.
          [HF-Yushy.102] [HF-Mimikko.unknown] [HF-Hentai.231] [HF-Audio.9] [HF-SOS団.15] [HF-Touhou.10]

Happy 3rd Anniversary, WoW 3 years time flies when your having fun

Whoa third year already? Though I've only been registered here for a little over a year, I've been lurking around before that =P. Anyways, Happy Third Anniversary, and Long Live HongFire!!!! XD

Nice pic there BOiNG =D.

Wow, three years already?!

Happy Anniversary!!!

*raises a glass for a toast*

Here's to, the best anime forum on the Web~! :biggrin:
                Let's have another happy year together, everyone! :smile:

already? hehe.

time slips away ne~

we must to find out what to do with it

More power to Hong Fire!
                    HF-Typem00n ; HF-Mecha
                    Need friends on sc2 SEA

i just happen to just begun to post, but still, i visited this place since the begining but never posted, just until now is that im a bit active, still.

congratulations on resisting 3 years on the net. hope this places dont fall as usually happens when i start to post in a forum... hehe im feel a bit like Sanders the reaper, hope nothing bad happens, hey BTW where is my piece of Cake?.

Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
                      Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
                      "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

Woots. 3rd year. This place is going to last a while :biggrin:

sweet, first page. super happy birthday to yas. hope im here for the next one
                          member of hf hentai member # 116/
                          [HF]-hentai groug member: #116 i always get in trouble for my sig so here i go again
                          I AM THE SEXIEST HONGFIRIAN!!!!
                          para and atachi dont count since they cheated <_< phonys!!!~

bah... im getting to old for this... man... 3 years, time moves too slow. it SHOULD be 10 years!!! damnit! i cant think of anything funny to say... this will probably be one of my most boring posts yet. the only way to juice this up would be to show clips of previous episodes of so... time to show HF.coms greatest moments!

now... if you will turn your attention to camera B here... what the... WHERES CAMERA B!!!... what do you mean we dont have a camera b? we dont even have a camera A? what happened to the funding we got from hong? he never sent it?! he did?! then where is it? you spent it on hookers...? you spent half on hookers? then whered the other half go? maintence? i thought we had sponsers for that... hong canceled them?! ok..... hongfire, Ed, your both on notice!

it appears we are having difficulties so... i guess you'll have to browse through the whole site to see our best moments... if you have complaints... take it with the man whos not willing to fund us anymore, aka hongfire.

-3 lol's for 3 damn good years in this post-
                            Last edited by Shybal Noom; 02-24-2006, 08:00 PM.

"It's not important for me if I make mistakes or not... What is important is that I have friends who will accept it."
                            - Hibiki Tokai
                            "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the greatest day of your life. For me? It was Tuesday."

A very nice picture to celebrate with, really kawaii ^^