This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker is back!!

Once upon a time, this world had an own place for it's treasures.
    Then a dragon deserted the land and destroyed everything. The citizens fell into agony and the king became terribly ill.

Using his last powers, the king sent his knights to clean the lands and bring back the treasures. After months of crossing the lands and collecting pieces of the country's belongings, it finally was the time to defeat the dragon...

---------

THE TRACKER IS BACK!!

Announce-URI: http://tracker.hongfire.com:2710/announce

The torrent-listing will be updated over time, that it becomes more useful.
    Also the torrent-forums are being switched back to "order by last post" as default.
    A RSS-feed also currently is in work (using btrssx).

* Please notice, that it takes up to 60 seconds till the tracker notices, that there is a new torrent it has to track (to reduce the load on the database).
    Last edited by HongFire; 12-14-2006, 05:20 PM.

So...tracker, baby! How long was it been? :makes love to the tracker:

EDIT: Do the old torrents that use the HF tracker need to be re-done? Because I'm getting "Failure: unregistered torrent" from all the torrents that had the HF tracker on them when there was no tracker.
    Last edited by ShadowZero1; 12-14-2006, 04:16 PM.
    Recent Uploads: Yotsunoha (PS2), Suggoi Arcana Heart 2, Shirogane no Soleil (PS2), Sen Goku Hime
    Recent DDLs: Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito ~Romance~
    Reseed Requests/DDL Repair: CLICK HERE HERE|||My Requests: (none)

(Image host collapsed; new sig coming soon...)
    We are the Lolicons. Lower your defenses and surrender yourselves. We will add your viewing and acquisional distinctiveness to our own. Your libido will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. :insert rorikon emoticon here:

Comment

HORRAY FOR THIS WONDER BRING BACK =O

Comment

Good thing that it came back.
        :: Member of [HF-Loli] [HF-Clamp] [HF-Yushy] :: Ei? You can see this line? Are you Shiki?

Comment

Is the ratio going to be under names again, or is that something being planned out still?

Since...I have yet to torrent anything from this site xP

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowZero1 View Post
            EDIT: Do the old torrents that use the HF tracker need to be re-done? Because I'm getting "Failure: unregistered torrent" from all the torrents that had the HF tracker on them when there was no tracker.
            obviously: yes

cause it's a NEW tracker, not the old one ^^

just reupload the torrent-file to reregister it.

Comment

ShadowZero1. Are you uploading torrents to the forum or simply opening them and seeing if they will run? I'm pretty sure any torrent not posted or reposted in the torrent section will not be recognised simply from having a valid tracker in it. Simple common sense, really. No reason to let other people steal services intended for members, after all, and put a huge and unwanted strain on the system.

Meanwhile, how about some quick instructions? Does the old HongFire tracking file still work, or will a new one be made available. Or does it matter? Are there any other important differences we should be made aware of.

And many, many thanks. Busy right now, but should have some stuff to post in the morning after work.

ja ne

Comment

We are all doomed I tell you, doomed!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowZero1 View Post

So...tracker, baby! How long was it been? :makes love to the tracker:

All old torrents that are still in the attachment database should work as long as the tracker is used as the announce-url. It can't be in the optional announce-list

Comment

woah! so its finally time eh?
                    Grand Enslaver of HF-Haruhi-Ism

HF-Haruhi-Ism - click here to join
                    pwned by nony 2x on DOTA

Comment

So I can edit my torrents to include HF tracker as first announce and any others as optionals? All mine were tracked by DA since tracker was down when I started torrenting. Or just make new torrents for any that aren't close to dying? I only posted 9 or 10 so far.
                      Last edited by bobuild01; 12-14-2006, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Oh god ! a christmas gift !

seriously it's such a good news ...now we will get a such a good christmas with all the new things that will be released here .. can't wait ..

A question yet unanswered ...is it the same type as the old one or is it an restrictive tracker ?
                        REDEMPTEUR
                        HF-HENTAI & HF-LOLI MEMBER
                        Guu Fan all the way ..

Comment

Does this mean ratios will be put back on the site, or not? Also are there plans to start banhammering worthless leechers... or perhaps tentacle rape them... or neither? <_< >_>

Less than a month left, then we can call this campaign...

SEED OR DIE 2007!

@Wyze: ...
                          Last edited by Kotonoha; 12-14-2006, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobuild01 View Post
                            So I can edit my torrents to include HF tracker as first announce and any others as optionals? All mine were tracked by DA since tracker was down when I started torrenting. Or just make new torrents for any that aren't close to dying? I only posted 9 or 10 so far.
                            Yes I as long as http://tracker.hongfire.com:2710/announce is the first and main tracker. you can add as many optional tracker as you want.

Originally posted by darkandshadow View Post
                            Is the ratio going to be under names again, or is that something being planned out still?

Since...I have yet to torrent anything from this site xP
                            Don't think we will have the ratio back.

2 reasons

1. to reduce the server load.

2. To protect member's privacy aginst MP** and R*AA. You definatly don't want them to know how much you uploaded.
                            Last edited by HongFire; 12-14-2006, 05:47 PM.
                            What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

HOLY SH*T IT'S ABOUT TIME!
                              *SWG kick atachi in the nuts*

btw, now that u got the track back... BRING BACK THE JAV

---------------------

Originally posted by HongFire View Post
                              Don't think we will have the ratio back.

2 reasons

1. to save the server load.

2. To protect member's privacy aginst MP** and R*AA. You definatly don't want them to know how much you uploaded.
                              Nah, it's not a big deal. If the feds say anything a user can just say he DLed an unlicensed Japaneses game that is 10 years old and will never get released in America. And because it is a percent/ratio, they can't tell how many bytes the user DLed. So thy cant proove ****, and everyone is innocent untill proven guilty.

So we don't really need to worry about it.

As for the server load.... er... well, Aww f*ck it! Comeon man! Bring back the ratio! I need something else other than rep point to proove to the rest of the world how big my penis is!!1

*SWG mashes his e-peen into Atachi's face*

Last edited by StarWarsGalaxies; 12-14-2006, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X