No announcement yet.

Server time travel to end of May.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More then a week without being able to really log in, and even now... Extreme lagging! Seriously, twelve minutes just to post this... Please help!!

Comment

Is the site being hosted on a Sony server? Because it's getting down like PSN always do lmao... Sorry for the joke but it's been really annoying, the website now just open pages and sometimes it completely stops loading them...
      "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAH, POURRA! HU-HU"

Comment

So not only is it Hongfire being AWOL, but the entire board staff? Does a single mod here care at all? That's the vibe I and others are getting. =\
        #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

Well we can't exactly log in and do anything if we CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE SITE (which is what has been happening to me through this whole mess as it either didn't work or just did for a few minutes).

Also, Hongfire is the only one with admin power and we lowly moderators can only clean up the bots which is what I did the last time I was able to get this working.

Hongfire is on the case of this problem now after upgrading the forum to the latest version, he's trying to get a new SSD installed onto the server to speed things back up but what I think is needed is a cleanup of all the bot created threads that are no longer visible (mostly, since there might be a few in the community centre that can't be accessed because of the maximum page limit).

Comment

demonix00 is right. For the past month I've been lucky if I was even able to connect to the site, and even then once inside it would take two minutes to load a page, when it would work at all.
            I have to say though that the past week the situation improved a little... Fingers crossed...
            "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina

Comment

the site died?

Comment

Originally posted by Heero180 View Post
                the site died?
                Not really... It's in a crisis... We hope for the best. In a way...

Everyone is human, but where is Hong? Didn't log for more then two weeks...? Wish him well...

Comment

I love Hongfire website, really want to see it back up, I'm sure there are thousands of people who feel the same way, I'm really pissed at hacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
                    More then a week without being able to really log in, and even now... Extreme lagging! Seriously, twelve minutes just to post this... Please help!!
                    this.
                    the guy put so much of his own time and money into the site.
                    hard not to wonder if he is doing ok with all this crap going on.
                    free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
                    ~ Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrin View Post

this.
                      the guy put so much of his own time and money into the site.
                      hard not to wonder if he is doing ok with all this crap going on.
                      Exactly what I worry about. Life is full of surprises, good or bad. At that point, I'm more concern about Hongfire the person, then the site. Would be cool to have some news...

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post

Not really... It's in a crisis... We hope for the best. In a way...

Everyone is human, but where is Hong? Didn't log for more then two weeks...? Wish him well...
                        ty! I hope they can recover, love his work and community!

Comment

For those who wants for info, Hong is working and started a new thread to gives feed backs and have some news.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...l-server/page2

Comment

Working...
                          X