Clear All

• What screen resolution are you using in 2016

Click image for larger version

Name:	anime-computer.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	522.1 KB
ID:	5681756

Hi hongfires

Just wondering what screen resolution is everyone using in 2016.

You can select multiple polls because many users have monitors and phones, ipads at the same time.

Thanks.
    1280 x 720 or lower
    9.27%
    1920 x 1080 or lower
    68.87%
    2560 x 1440 or lower
    12.58%
    2560 x 1600 or lower
    1.32%
    3840 x 2160 or lower
    4.64%
    5120 x 2880 or higher
    3.31%
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Stubbornly using 16:10, so I voted for the next bigger one.

Comment

1920 x 1080, I think I'll wait 4-5 years before jumping to 4k so i can get it for a reasonable price, but also because my HD7970 doesn't feel old at all and I don't want to upgrade it yet!

Comment

1024 x 768 I have always prefered this resolution.

Comment

Well, if I can not chose 3840*1080 then I'll just go with only one monitor.... seriously, I sure don't need anything higher when I can get multiple monitors for the same price, heck, if it was not for my little desk, I would soon have gotten a third after getting the 2nd proved so convenient.

Anyway, because of the price and quality 1980 to 1080 will remain the standard for a long time still and personally I rather not like to bother with making my mouse cursor any bigger... or get an even better GPU so that I may be able to actually have the same quality along with it.

Now if you excuse me, I need to find an additional desks solely for the purpose of setting another mere 100€-1980*1080 monitor on top of it and I then could have gotten one 4k for the same price I got those three... and a desk (tbh I just saw that there is an offer for 260€ but that'd really be the cheapest )
          I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
          Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

I think 4k is still over priced.

Because if you get a 4K monitor you will need a beast computer to run games on a 4K monitor.

in fact I don't think any setup can run 4k properly yet. well maybe the new gtx 1080 SLI can. however it's going to cost too much lol.

Comment

4K 'UHD' Is the way to go.
              This world is but a canvas to our imagination. - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Wow first 4K vote.!! Hows 4K is it really that much better? Wouldn't games lag so bag?

Comment

1360 x 960
                  Yeah, we don't get much love.

Comment

Oddly enough the lowest resolution screen I use is 1366x768, on my laptop. Which is exceeded by all of my Android devices. My Find 7a has 1920x1080 and my Nexus 7 has 1920x1200!

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

Originally posted by HongFire View Post
                      Wow first 4K vote.!! Hows 4K is it really that much better? Wouldn't games lag so bag?
                      not if you have the right hardware(and the money to buy it =P)

Comment

Just the typical 1920x1080.

Comment

My vote isn't an option.

I'm not going to settle on a category when you can support any platform and hardware configuration without asking the question. And if you can't, then there's something wrong with your platform that user votes aren't going to give you a solution to.

I vote that you don't ask us to give you any excuses to fail.

EDIT: There is a great variety of things I would like to chew admin out for the new design, but I leave it all aside with the questions: Why is anime-sharing not the eyesore you have settled on? Is there anyone there complaining that the layout isn't as visually mangled as they like?
                          Last edited by DokEnkephalin; 06-29-2016, 10:24 PM.
                          Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Working...
                          X