• Show
Clear All

• site will be down for 1 to 2 hours for Server maintenance later today

Click image for larger version

Name:	apcgirl.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	5686774

Hi guys. We are going to do some server maintenance today to fix some bugs and increase the performance. Thank you all for the bug reports.
    Site will be down for maybe 1 to 2 hours.

Thanks again. ^^
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Any status on avatar/sigs and some other updates?
    #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

SO did it ever happened? I was at work on friday so I did noticed if the site was down. The site is still slow to me. Yesterday, in the morning, it was terribly slow. I would click on a section and the site would take about a minute to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by evilkorpse View Post
        SO did it ever happened?
        It will, today and when it does not, when it is tomorrow, then tomorrow will be today.... er, I suppose this does not really work when there is a time stamp, huh?

Seriously, I neither noticed any downtime and sadly no visible improvement because the loading times are still moody, a few many hours ago I could not even load the page at all (time out), it may have been another little maintenance but well...
        I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
        Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

site is fine for me now, yesterday it was slow or would not load sometimes, but didn't notice any consistent downtime.

Comment

Thanks for all the reports guys. Please keep the reports coming. evilkorpse are you still feeling the site is slow?
            What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

Originally posted by HongFire View Post
              Thanks for all the reports guys. Please keep the reports coming. evilkorpse are you still feeling the site is slow?
              Oh yeah. Still slow.

Comment

FYI guys I had no idea signatures still worked. I guess it was automatically turned off with the board update. I can bash my head for not looking at the options and maybe this was mentioned in an announcement, but I had no idea.

FYI I was "Linker" status as a subber for my blog link.

Now do we have an update on avatar sizes?
                #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

Working...
                X