• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy April Fool's Day!

Hello Everyone!

Happy April Fools Day!
    Unfortunately, i haven't reached Hong on what to do today,

So if you see any pranks, find your friend and do this to them.
    yarr!

Spoiler
    Originally posted by starcaptor
    I would say Lisa Hayes would probably have the best historical account since shes been on the ship for quite a while. I remember talking to hongfire one on one in the forums for only one thing, and that was...why was the website called hongfire?

Happy April Fool's to you too Commander

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Awww, no Pokemon Go catch a waifu theme?! My dreams are crushed! ;___;

(P.S. Happy April Fools to all~)

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

If we're going for memes, there's only one choice: Cory in the House for best anime.

Happy April Fools everyone! Just remember that it's customary to send me cute mimikkos on this day! If you don't, you'll have to walk around town with panties on your head!
        Do I need to say anything?
        [/URL]
        I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

Happy April Fools Day
          Click image for larger version  Name:	april-fool-animated.gif Views:	1 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	5779789

Comment

I really could do without fooling around. At least the expected funny way. Most pranks I see on the net make me groan, especially when comic authors waste a lot of time on an eloberate comic including ink and color only for a quick laugh.

Ritual? Pfah. Rite? Tsk. Custom? Go away.
            pronounced pitsamæn ~ my dreams of future ended years ago. ~ And remember, "outside" is where the pizzaman lurks

Comment

Dead forum was a prank or an actual issue? I was not able to access @@

"Sometimes people don't see how much we need them, Until we don't need them anymore..."
              =uu= "Never wear anything that panics the neko."

Comment

Originally posted by ware4me View Post
                Dead forum was a prank or an actual issue? I was not able to access @@
                Heh... good thing I came back today rather than before then.

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
                "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
                "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
                ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
                HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

Working...
                X