Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server update this weekend. Server will be offline for about 1-2 days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server update this weekend. Server will be offline for about 1-2 days.

Dear hongfirers.

We are doing some server upgrade and maintenance over the weekends. Hopefully this will solve some performance issues and bugs. Thanks for understanding. Please keep supporting us by visiting and helping the community.

Thanks
    Last edited by HongFire; 04-26-2017, 05:57 PM.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

I'll just say what many are thinking after reading this announcement:
    All updates are welcome and appreciated and we're grateful for the fact you're keeping the site up, however the date for this server update has been chosen poorly.

Tomorrow is the release date for the first official expansion for Honey Select: arguably the single most important event in H-Game scene since the release of the actual game 8 months ago.
    A lot of possible traffic will be lost, as well as precious days for the surviving community to start working on the translations and adjustments the new Poser software will certainly need.
    We are talking about a brand new Studio software among other things.

I'm aware the date has been chosen considering totally different (and problably more important) factors, but it felt wrong not to state this.
    Best wishes!

Comment

It's exactly as Stampar says: while we are grateful for updates and actual focus on the mainteinance of the site, it is indeed a bad time for this. However, for the next month or so there are going to be continuous updates to HS that will certainly skyrocket the activity around these parts, so maybe the sooner the better regarding the updates, actually.

Btw, it's 2017 HongFire , time to update that sig ^^

Comment

Great to know your back, HongFire , this is the home of awesome creative people and you have my support, Hong.
        And hopefully everything goes to your plans too.
        sigpic

Comment

I was waiting for this upgrade and maintenance. Good Luck !

Comment

Hi guys thanks for your support and your patient. The update is almost done we are just doing some final test and trying to improve the speed.
            What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

Working...
            X