This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infraction System

First of all, the infraction system is already implemented quite some time ago, but has been rarely used due to the inflexibility of the system. Since the recent upgrade, the infraction system also became more flexible to use. Staffs are now starting to use this feature (again) and is commonly used as warnings for members who breach the rules of the site.

The infraction system is not visible to anyone else. It will only appear on your User Control Profile, and in your profile page (but other members cannot see it). Should you receive an infraction, you will also receive an automated PM stating the offense you have committed.

Here are the common lists of offenses that are default on the infraction system.

1 point(s) = Thank You Spam (especially for Dessie)

2 point(s) = Multiple Posting / Spam Post (for double/consecutive posts)

2 point(s) = Necromancy (reviving old, dead topics)

3 point(s) = Insulting Other Members (ah yes, for flame baiters)

3 point(s) = Signature Rule Violation (please refer to signature guidelines)

3 point(s) = Inappropriate Language (for colorful posts)

3 point(s) = Posting Requests In Wrong Section (usually junior members do this)

3 point(s) = Redundant Thread (this should cover for all those redundant ag3 or sb question threads)

4 point(s) = Licensed Materials (3 strikes = insta tempban)

5 point(s) = Spammed Advertisments (this is usually instant kill when found)

The infraction system also covers the gallery system, and will be mainly used by the gallery moderators.

1 point(s) = Improper Tags (Most common now than Duplicates but I guess this will only be light)

1 point(s) = Comment Spam (Same as Forum Spam)

1 point(s) = Uploading in Wrong Section (For pics found in the wrong section)

2 point(s) = Duplicates (Works only if the Uploaded image is already uploaded. If someone Uploads a Higher Quality version of an existing Image, it doesn't count)

3 point(s) = Flamebaits Works on Comments too for those Members who does that

3 point(s) = Posting Prohibited Images (which includes real life nudity, scat, guro, gross, offensive images)

And for posting Pedophilia / Related Items

10 point(s) = Forbidden Materials/Topic/Issue

Infraction points lasts for 30 days. After that, they are expired.
    Reaching 10 points triggers the instant temp ban for 3 days.

If you have any clarifications or suggestions or violent reactions, feel free to post. This is to inform members of the recent changes that are implemented in the forums.

thank you.

Spoiler
    Originally posted by starcaptor
    I would say Lisa Hayes would probably have the best historical account since shes been on the ship for quite a while. I remember talking to hongfire one on one in the forums for only one thing, and that was...why was the website called hongfire?

• Originally posted by Lisa Hayes View Post
    here's the never-ending one.

of course, infractions are red dots. the pic was special since it has no value, hence yellow.
    What kind of infraction is that. A special yellow one?

I guess Lisa gives out the most infractions.

Comment

• i have a question too much infraction point will it end up getting permanent ban???(meaning expired point)

thank you

Comment

• You will usually get warnings and one or two temp bans before a perm ban. However once you get a perm ban it is over . You will never be allowed to come back. In rare serious cases you can get an automatic perm ban as well. But you have to be really bad to get that.
        “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

• ok thanks for the info

thank you

Comment

• Huh? Permabans are decided by staff. Infraction autobans are temp bans, though if you get too many, staff is a lot more likely to pull the plug. Depends on the nature of the offense(s) and whether the member in question has demonstrated an ability to learn from their mistakes. If you think the ice is getting thin, it's time to be VERY cautious.

ja ne

Comment

• Question? If you are banned from the site for good, what happens when you make a new account or if you cant do that cause of your IP you could use fake proxies, just wondering how hongfire handles the douches as im sure this has happened before.

Comment

• i asking one question is it allowed to advertising hentai anime video with watermark?

is it violate this rule 5 point(s) = Spammed Advertisments (this is usually instant kill when found) from infraction system rules?

Comment

• That would probably be an 'it depends.' Spam advertising generally refers to promotional links and messages. What exactly are you advertising and why? If there is money involved, the staff probably won't be too favorably inclined, particularly if it is something you can't upload here. Is this watermark for your sig, or are you placing it elsewhere? Hard to answer specifically without any specifics.

ja ne

Comment

• Originally posted by TSR View Post
                    That would probably be an 'it depends.' Spam advertising generally refers to promotional links and messages. What exactly are you advertising and why? If there is money involved, the staff probably won't be too favorably inclined, particularly if it is something you can't upload here. Is this watermark for your sig, or are you placing it elsewhere? Hard to answer specifically without any specifics.

ja ne
                    I guess it is about soho´s threads in hentai anime torrents where he is using watermarks (soho@hf) to "protect" his files from being copied.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
                    34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

Comment

• Ah. Heh heh. After over a dozen years of fansubbing, it still makes me laugh when folks are so keen about preventing people from stealing the stuff they stole from somebody else. I expect nobody cares too much if they want to incriminate themselves that way. But the staff here really can't officially approve of using the site name for this purpose for legal reasons. Of course, if somebody wants to use it without permission, just like they downloaded those files without paying, what can anybody do?

ja ne

Comment

Working...
                      X