This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unsolved] Bug report after upgrade 11/06/2016

Please report any bugs you see in this thread. Please make sure it's not listed below first

Currently not working (Systems)
    1. Downloads
    2. Gallery
    3. Reputation icons
    4. Avatars

Thanks

##################
    Edit by TheShadow:
    Known bug so far
    Location Error Message Effects Status
    Main Page the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) Unable to open website randomly Unsolved
    Website SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG Unable to use SSL for the website Unsolved
    Website - Footer Server time travel to end of May Show some message at footer Unsolved
    Private Message System Error in java : Post / Post2 Unable to send PM to other users Unsolved
    Message Box Error in java : Post / Post2 Unable to post if message is Quoted Solved
    Message Box None Spoiler Box have no name or icon Unsolved
    Message Box Error Loading Preview: Post Unable to preview post before posting Solved
    Message Box error_converting_message

Error information: " 403 error Forbidden”: Post
    Unable to change to Source Code Solved
    Message Box – Image Upload Local Request Timeout : Post Unable to upload images to server Solved
    Message Box – Image Upload URL Error:
    This is not a valid image file. (upload_invalid_image)
    Unable to upload images to server Unsolved
    Image Preview None It doesn’t open an overlap image, instead it redirects into image URL which result losing the page Unsolved
    Profile File was only partially uploaded due to server problem. Unable to change Avatar Image Unsolved
    Profile Signature is disabled Unable to provide Signature Unsolved
    Post That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. Unable to Flag posts Solved
    Attachments White Page : Post Unable to download Attachments Unsolved
    Visitor Message Doesn't Display After posting Visitor Message, the Message doesn't show until refresh the page Unsolved
    Last edited by TheShadow; 06-12-2016, 02:30 AM.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Yikes? Again? Let's hope all the holes are fixed. By the way, are there any alternate sites we can hang out at when this site is down?

Anyways. I hope you admins are taking a rest. I can imagine how hard it is to keep this site running when hackers are running amok.

Comment

Thanks for all your work to bring back this community!
      For what I see, signatures are not working either.
      Also, the blogs are still there but there's no easy way to acess them! At least the feature wasn't completely erased as I feared.

Take it easy; we can wait a few more days.

Comment

EDIT: This is the third time I posted this message. The site doesn't respond when editing my posts. I have to delete my entire post just to edit it.
        Just now I got this message

Comment

Don't mean to double post but editing posts is a hassle right now so I'll put the rest of my message here since I could not post like before because the site would not let me.

BTW Hongfire what was the hacker doing that alerted you that the site was being hacked?

Comment

Hi Evilkorpse Are you still having this issue?

Is anyone else having error while saving content error?

testing editing.
            Last edited by HongFire; 06-10-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I have the same issues as Evilkorpse, content error & not loading when editing (it seems to happen when I edit too many characters at once)
              Here's a pastebin of my console with the edit error if that can help
              http://pastebin.com/0qAgYExv
              Screen console maybe it has to do with the error 403 at bottom
              http://i.imgur.com/gytO1SE.png
              Last edited by Tryox123; 06-10-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Testing editing posts..........
                Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again.......Testing again....... Not really...

Nope, not getting that error anymore. I can edit posts now without the hassle.

BTW where can we see the site staff page? I noticed TSR got demoted back to Super Moderator. He's not Administrator anymore. I'm wondering if other staff members got affected as well.
                I don't know what xcal is, his username is purple. I forgot what that meant.
                Lisa is also showing blue so that means Super Moderator.
                Last edited by evilkorpse; 06-10-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks glad the bug is fixed now.

Yes all the admins are changed to super moderator for now to run some testing. They will be changed back to admin soon. ^^

Comment

Sometimes when I click on the Forums link I'm taken to a page that says Forbidden anyone else experience this?

Comment

Sorry, but the bug still isn't fixed on my part. Still the same 403 error :/
                      I still manage to edit my post sometimes but it's pretty random
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/create-content/Text/ Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Comment

Purple is staff member. We're hard at work cleaning up the bugs

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Angel View Post
                          Sometimes when I click on the Forums link I'm taken to a page that says Forbidden anyone else experience this?
                          This link, then yes, those areas don't work anymore. I had that URL as my bookmark since I always skipped the front page. The website doesn't have a front page anymore. Those are old URL's. If you had those pages on as your bookmarks, delete them since they don't work anymore.
                          Edit: Actually I thought you were talking about something else. I just realized what you were talking about. Yeah, when I click on top where it says Forum I get that "Forbidden" page. Sometimes it happens.
                          Last edited by evilkorpse; 06-10-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I can't rename a thread I created (in the HF-modding/translation), there's a "Working..." message on top of the page, but nothing happens then.
                            My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
                            and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaKameha View Post
                              I can't rename a thread I created (in the HF-modding/translation), there's a "Working..." message on top of the page, but nothing happens then.
                              I noticed that too. Before it was with posts but now I noticed its happening when editing threads. I just shows on top "Working..." but nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X