This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unsolved] Bug report after upgrade 11/06/2016

Please report any bugs you see in this thread. Please make sure it's not listed below first

Currently not working (Systems)
    1. Downloads
    2. Gallery
    3. Reputation icons
    4. Avatars

Thanks

##################
    Edit by TheShadow:
    Known bug so far
    Location Error Message Effects Status
    Main Page the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) Unable to open website randomly Unsolved
    Website SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG Unable to use SSL for the website Unsolved
    Website - Footer Server time travel to end of May Show some message at footer Unsolved
    Private Message System Error in java : Post / Post2 Unable to send PM to other users Unsolved
    Message Box Error in java : Post / Post2 Unable to post if message is Quoted Solved
    Message Box None Spoiler Box have no name or icon Unsolved
    Message Box Error Loading Preview: Post Unable to preview post before posting Solved
    Message Box error_converting_message

Error information: " 403 error Forbidden”: Post
    Unable to change to Source Code Solved
    Message Box – Image Upload Local Request Timeout : Post Unable to upload images to server Solved
    Message Box – Image Upload URL Error:
    This is not a valid image file. (upload_invalid_image)
    Unable to upload images to server Unsolved
    Image Preview None It doesn’t open an overlap image, instead it redirects into image URL which result losing the page Unsolved
    Profile File was only partially uploaded due to server problem. Unable to change Avatar Image Unsolved
    Profile Signature is disabled Unable to provide Signature Unsolved
    Post That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. Unable to Flag posts Solved
    Attachments White Page : Post Unable to download Attachments Unsolved
    Visitor Message Doesn't Display After posting Visitor Message, the Message doesn't show until refresh the page Unsolved
    Last edited by TheShadow; 06-12-2016, 02:30 AM.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Are you guy still having the edit thread issue? can you provide me a link to the thread?

And also it works sometimes but doesn't work sometimes? Any error message?

"
    I clicked the forum link few times. it seems to be working for me. anyone else still having issue with the forum link?

What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

For the time being while trying to respond on visitor messages I'll receive this message:

Error posting comment. (Error code 403)

Please try again

Comment

I can't manage to reply with my message because of a json error
        I'm putting what I wanted to post on a pastebin :
        http://pastebin.com/dUHXQmf2

Edit : managed to sneak in the error I get when i reply with my fullpost

Comment

Yeah, Hongfire. Its happening again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like I can't use the "Quote" feature too...
            (edit: strangely I can quote myself, but not HongFire)

Thread editing still doesn't work (same problem as before: "Working...") but nothing happens at all (no error message).
            Here's the link to the thread I'm trying to rename: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...rt-mods/414050
            Last edited by MegaKameha; 06-10-2016, 11:11 PM.
            MEGA folder with updates for Koi Katu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select
            My launchers:
            Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort, Play Club

Comment

Error while trying to Preview the Message before Display
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	5676048

Name:	image_291517.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5676214

Name:	2016-06-11_11-35-44.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	5676062

Last edited by TheShadow; 06-11-2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

More syntax errors...looks like posting complex messages will result in a syntax error.
                Last edited by pingtoryan; 06-11-2016, 01:49 AM.
                For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
                Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

The "Post Reply" button on the top of the screen doesn't seem to work

Anime Girls - Transformers and Shoot-em-ups, you're Rolling Out with the right one

SP's Wingmen: Aeji, afarinah, Brave Magnus, Dark One, devilsmaster, Girogex, gmanime, hamtaro1113, Huway, LoneGunMan, Judau Ashta, mikeroach113, Shamensyth, Zargon Maximus

Comment

Converting to Source Message

Name:	source.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5676064

Last edited by TheShadow; 06-11-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Test Post

QUOTE test
                      Code:
                      Code test
                      [HTML]Test[/HTML]
                      PHP Code:
                      PHP test 
                      Smaller text
                      Upper Text

Comment

This is a
                        test table
                        to preview
                        Spoiler
                        SPOILER Test

Comment

Hmm... looks like its reported many time now.... but yeah, Editing issues for me too.

Earlier, I edited my thread... but it seems to have reverted.
                          Now it just gets stuck on a "Working" message. Probably an overload in the site?

Spoiler

also... I dunno how to text link urls w/o the site functions :x
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ething-similar

Comment

Can't access Staff section.
                            "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina

Comment

Also, cannot post long sentences (reason for double post)
                              "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina

Comment

Originally posted by MegaKameha View Post
                                Looks like I can't use the "Quote" feature too...
                                (edit: strangely I can quote myself, but not HongFire)

Thread editing still doesn't work (same problem as before: "Working...") but nothing happens at all (no error message).
                                Here's the link to the thread I'm trying to rename: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...rt-mods/414050
                                test...........

It works for me. At least for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X