Hows the speed of the site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows the speed of the site?

We did some tweaks today. Just wondering how is everyone feel about the speed? Still slow or it's faster?

Thanks.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Does not seem to be any speed related issues when I surf around the forums
    This world is but a canvas to our imagination. - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

As it's always been since this upgrade...

Slow, slow, quick-quick, slow

Comment

Faster but some times slow

Comment

I find it very slof the first time I try to connect, once I'm inside I don't have any major issues.
          "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina

Comment

I didn't take the time for that before, but currently nativating to http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair took about 25 seconds for the first visit. A refresh is fast then.

Comment

As everyone else seems to be saying, it's slow, but occasionally fast, if you are accessing the same page (I guess because of local caching?). It's certainly much, much slower than before. I wish I could suggest a reason that might be...
              Do I need to say anything?
              [/URL]
              I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

Same as some people mentioned above. Slow and fast at times.

Comment

As mentioned, recently visited pages load fast, those which are deemed not, well, they have a significant delay still.
                  I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
                  Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

Today I checked the link to HF-Lair several times and all tries took 15 seconds each. I used the link above so a new window was opened. In one attempt I had to wait 25 seconds though.

Comment

speed fluctuates.... yesterday at sunny time it was doing fine.... and now it is taking time... not too much time.... but still it feel like it is taking some time...

Comment

Thanks guys Please keep the speed reporting coming so we can better optimize it.
                        What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

Considerably faster right now (granted, it's 01:16 EST, so...). Maybe two or three seconds between clicking a link and receiving the page.

EDIT:
                          Threads seem to be loading faster, as I said, but the forum directory is really slow still (15+ seconds).
                          Last edited by sholum; 06-16-2016, 12:26 AM.
                          Do I need to say anything?
                          [/URL]
                          I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

Today, I repeatively opened HF-Lair and got the page after 20s, 35s and then instantly onwards!?

Edit:
                            I waited a minute and it took 15s. The next attempt returned instantly again.
                            Last edited by enimaroah; 06-17-2016, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Sometimes the speed is normal/fast, but sometimes it does slow down significantly, about 5 second to almost a minute. It may have to do with the certain threads or something of that nature, not sure. I keep checking my isp speed and its very consistant at 50mbps-60mbps. So there might still be some bugs but HF is up and running which I am happy and very thankful for . I did notice that we can finally upload our avatars now w00t! I also noticed that a small portion of member's posts, with pictures of their mods featured are not showing up as well. I don't know if that is something as well.

Edited right after posting because I just noticed my simple smiley is not working either.
                              Last edited by KensaiAkamei; 06-17-2016, 01:59 AM. Reason: clarifying a bug

Comment

Working...
                              X