X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unsolved] Please report Groups related bug report here 25/6/2016

Hi all group owners and members

This bug report topic is dedicated for us to gather more bug report and details so that we can submit them to the developers to fix this issue faster.

Please try to provide as much as details as you can. And please also include screenshots if you can.

The easy way to capture a screenshot is go to bottom left of your windows search bar. Type snipping tools then open it up. it's a windows screen shot program that comes with windows. It allow you to resize your screen capture area and save as a jpeg so you can upload it to the forum.

I will do my bug report here as well

What I am trying to do is set my group to be able to list in the group listing that allow users to see my group name but can not see my group's contents unless they join. So I've set the following settings. Please see screenshot.

Group Type: public (This means anyone can join without having to be approved first.)
    Permission & Privacy: Who can view (Group members) So only group members can view my group topics
    Who can post (Group Members) and only group members can post in my group.

However with these settings. It will then completely remove my group from group listing. So users can not see my group at all in the group listing unless they know the exact link to my group.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_292326.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	5681137

I then created a new user to test the group permissions. Because I was not able to find the group in the group listing or even with search. I then used a direct link to the group and joined the group.

But as you can see even tho it already says I am already joined the group It still doesn't allow me to view the group at all. Not even the group logo. I already tried to clear system cache few times but it still doesn't fix this problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_292328.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	5681139
    Last edited by HongFire; 06-24-2016, 07:34 PM.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Is any group owner able to set their group to group members only in the Group Type and joined users can still post and view their group?

I just want to double check if this problem is related to few group or all groups.

Thanks.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

I think your bug report covers the issues with my group. Thanks for your work in trying to resolve this

Comment

Working...
      X