This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unsolved] Please report blog related bugs in here. 25/06/2016

Hi all. Please report any blog related bugs in here.

Currently known issues.

Clicking a latest comment link in the blog page returns a blank page.

Screenshot #1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5681191[/ATTACH]

User unable to create a new blog even can create channel and can create blog permissions are set to yes and system cache cleared.

Can see the create a new blog button. However after clicking on it. It will return a message says Sorry you are not authorized to view this page.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5681192[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by HongFire; 06-24-2016, 08:03 PM.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Any one who doesn't have a blog yet in the VIP user group can you try to create a blog and let me know if you can create it or not. or if you are getting this same error. Thanks.
    Last edited by HongFire; 06-24-2016, 08:08 PM.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

• Syncroz
      Syncroz commented
      Editing a comment
      Does a creation of a secondary blog count?

• HongFire
      HongFire commented
      Editing a comment
      nope. Everyone should only have 1 blog. but 1 blog can have many topics.

I'm guessing on that this isn't really a bug, although, if I forget to add any tags to a new journal post I seem rather unable to edit the tags at a later time.
    This one is probably not a bug either: Organize Sidebar doesn't seem to have any options at the time, I guess on that it is on the to-do list.

That's all that I have for the time being, apart from the bugs mentioned already.

Comment

• HongFire
      HongFire commented
      Editing a comment
      hi Syncroz I updated some settings could you please try again to see if you can edit tags now.

• Syncroz
      Syncroz commented
      Editing a comment
      @HongFire
      Ah, there we go, now I can answer this one.
      I've checked and it looks like I'm still unable to edit the journal tags, unfortunately.

I noticed some blogs get featured on the main page with any minor update or edit, while others (like mine) don't. What's up with that? Looks like a bug to me.

Comment

Comments appended to blog entries seem to use different style sheets, e.g. a numbered list is shown without numbers. A different font and or size for text is used. This ruins my comment appended to the Glossary. Sure I could merge the two. But both of them are very big already.

Comment

Working...
      X