X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocKM
    started a topic HF on Firefox?

HF on Firefox?

So it's been a while since I logged in and heard about the intrusion earlier in the year.

And since the whole reset/fix-up of the site it never shows up properly on Firefox anymore. Is HF not bothering w/ Firefox compatibility anymore?

• RocKM
    replied
    Ok did a purge of the HF related cookies and it's fixed the issue..

Not sure which specific cookie was responsible for messing up the way the site looks. But it kicked in again when I went and changed my Avatar. A quick dump of all the cookies and it's fixed again though

Leave a comment:

• Anthemoessa
    replied
    Using Firefox 39 and the site runs extremely sluggish these days. Don't have problems on any other websites, whoever. Smileys never post right for some reason, and I constantly have an hourglass over the post area. It's actually quite frustrating to visit HF lately because of these lag and delay issues.Oh and the Rep options seem to be gone..I miss repping nice people. <-- actually smiley here but it didn't show up.

Leave a comment:

• demonix00
    replied
    I'm running firefox 48.0.1 and I'm not having any problems like that, so there might be a problem on your end.

Try starting firefox without any addons to see if it works, and if it does then you only have to figure out which addon is interfering with the site.

Leave a comment:

• sholum
    replied
    I've had that happen before (old forum), but it usually fixed itself after reloading... Have you tried cleaning your cache? Just throwing that out there, since it's odd that it'd continue to load that way...

Leave a comment:

• RocKM
    replied
    I've got Firefox vers. 48.01 running at the moment and.. yeah it's looking like that when I boot it up on Firefox. Looks perfectly fine on Chrome and IE. But I prefer to use Firefox for most of my browsing...

Leave a comment:

• sholum
    replied
    It works fine for me? What version are you on (I'm on Dev Edition ver48.0a2); if you're on the old Firefox, pre-'insane version numbering', then that'd probably be the issue, since the forum had to be upgraded to a newer version of vBulletin and runs quite differently to the old one.

Also, could you post a screenshot of your display? You'll either have to link it or use the 'Share Photos' button (camera icon on the left), because I think we're still having some issues with the attachment system.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X