No announcement yet.

Something goes completely wrong...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unsolved] Something goes completely wrong...

Most of the these threads in the community centre have been deleted already due to being spam, some of them not though. But why can we (at least I can) still see all these deleted threads?

When they have been deleted they should be completely invisible for normal users. But as it seems they are not...

I even can see that they have been deleted and by whom, I am no moderator though, or have I been promoted and noone told me?

To be able to see something like this is a privilege of moderators only normally, I guess.

If this is a problem not to be solved so easily at least hard delete all these threads, so that they disappear from the forum list completely. No clue if other forums or subforums are involved in this matter too? If that is not wanted or not possible please create a subforum in a forum section / place invisible for normal users like a graveyard where all these threads can be moved into.

Last edited by redrooster; 04-04-2017, 04:51 AM.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
    34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

I too see dead threads.
    I guess this place is full of weird people... Even when it comes to kids.
    -- Meretrix from The Endless World

Comment

Can you see only the ones in this section or in others too (like the General Chat)?
      Unfortunately this site has been a mess since the hack, with all the problems with stability, speed and whatnot. Hope Hong sees this...
      "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina

Comment

in the general chat I can see for ex lots of spam threads by user golapiapa out of February 2017 and some others more, yet I cannot see if they have been deleted or not. They exist in the forum list and I can see them completely.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
        34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

Comment

Between the last post and golapiapa there were 11 pages worth of deleted thread (golapiapa was on the 12th). If you did not see them it means that you cannot see deleted threads there, so the problem would be only in the Community Centre. Strange thing.
          "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina

Comment

In my message center, I can see when something get deleted from a thread I follow. It also translate to an inability to go to the subscribed item from the notification list.

Regardless there are tons of live spam in these forums, across all boards. I don't see the deleted threads elsewhere than the community center, but maybe it is so because there are new ones to replace them.
            I guess this place is full of weird people... Even when it comes to kids.
            -- Meretrix from The Endless World

Comment

Working...
            X