Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pony emoticons go home! (Suggest new anime emoticons here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pony emoticons go home! (Suggest new anime emoticons here)

I think the emoticons should be more anime themed, since those MLP ones go against the anime-theme of HongFire and April Fools 2012 is too far gone (and they are un-fun too).

Some Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Evangelion or Naruto-themed (or more Onion Head smileys) should be considered among the ideas for new anime emoticons.
    Last edited by Sturmvogel Prime; 07-10-2016, 02:41 AM.

Anime Girls - Transformers and Shoot-em-ups, you're Rolling Out with the right one

SP's Wingmen: Aeji, afarinah, Brave Magnus, Dark One, devilsmaster, Girogex, gmanime, hamtaro1113, Huway, LoneGunMan, Judau Ashta, mikeroach113, Shamensyth, Zargon Maximus

Keep the onion head smileys though. I think they're cute and still very much in keeping with the anime theme.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

are some of the emoticons not working for you as well? i can't see "evil", "giveup", "donotwant" and "frozen"

Comment

MLP is no anime?! :sarcasm:

Seriously, all I want is a Michiru :tsundere: ... while having close to none for the common ultra popular anime because that'd be just boring, rather a season's arguably best(most funny characters (not necessarily anime) should be honored instead, I'll even forfeit the right (I do not have) for replacing the with Detective Conan even though that would be so suitable.

oh and obviously there actually needs be a willing artist in the first place.
        I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
        Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

some one-punch man icnos could be funny

Comment

• SakuraKoi
            SakuraKoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, while I am not really that fond of the anime for various reasons, the "no ducks given" attitude is not one of those reasons and would make a very good emoticon, icon or whatever.."Thread is a pure shitstorm? Well, whatever. You know, I just like this medium nepunch:"

Yeah, get rid of all the ponies. DEATH TO THE PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now it seems that many emoticons have disappeared, including my favourite XD.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

As a massive fan of ponies, I wholesomely agree that they don't fit Hongfire's theme very well.
              I like the onion guys but I never used a side provided emoticon once in all my time here. I prefer to do my own with whatever punctuation and other signs I come across.

(~^-^)~ /(°ロ°)\ ~(^-^~)

Comment

Working...
              X