Ending of an era....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending of an era....

Yes after nearly 4 years with this beauty, Dorothy from MAR, as my main signature here its time for a change to a new beauty that I've grown to like the last year while reading and watch the series ToLoveRu, Yui Kotegawa. While I like a majority of the characters from the story, for Yui I just like her Tsundere and teacher's pet type personalities for which when she lets her guard down like in chapter 4 of ToLoveRu Darkness, she is just to kawaii . Plus add in her sexy body and smarts, she is #1 in my book.

So for now goodbye Dorothy as your were my best signature I ever made and longest to have posted here on HF:

and welcome Yui Kotegawa to your new home

Special THXs to darkandshadow for doing this signature for me
    If you like the file/info I posted, you can THX me by adding to my Rep. Points

- Current and Upcoming Seeds listed HERE; My farewell to my old Sig here.
    Note: HF-Hentai #63 ; HF-[img] #39 ; HF-TypeMoon #14
    THXs NightviSion for avatar and darkandshadow for sig upgrades ; At work between 1PM - 11PM EST

the artefacting is painful to look at
    free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
    ~ Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Comment

Lol, while reading your first sentence, I thought you're talking about a "real" girl xD
      Most quality Hentai place

Click on the image to being directed to LeonX' Hidden Treasury
      (Got the permission from 2 admins to share the link in my sig!)

Comment

Why!!!!!!!!!! Why is this so touching....
        Everytime I stop, and stumble~ In doubt and darkness~ I close my eyes and think back to you~ We made a vow, a promise to carry onword~ I'll see it through~

Comment

I will not mourn the old, but I will embrace the new.

Comment

I also miss my Snjougohara Hitagi sig.

oh well, I'll change sig next season anyway.

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
            - Pablo Neruda

Comment

Originally posted by Alupihan View Post
              I also miss my Snjougohara Hitagi sig.

oh well, I'll change sig next season anyway.
              I remember! I believe I made a post saying that the reason why you stand out was because of the Hitagi pics!
              Then again you stand out now with the Kirino pics. Main reason why you stand out in general is because you always have a unique anime girl for your sig and avatar.
              Everytime I stop, and stumble~ In doubt and darkness~ I close my eyes and think back to you~ We made a vow, a promise to carry onword~ I'll see it through~

Comment

Originally posted by HiguraShiki View Post
                Why!!!!!!!!!! Why is this so touching....
                It's so touching because he represents the ideal of an anime-otaku, someone who is so into anime that he treats anime characters as people.

Good luck with your new sig Azstraph!

Comment

wow way to dump your old sig for a new one.
                  sigpic

Comment

I change mine at least every month, change is good...unless you like the old one...then you keep it.

And...that's how Soma see's it!

Comment

I never felt so much sadness since the last time I changed my avatar.
                      When reading my posts, please imagine hearing them in Norio Wakamoto's Kaneto Shiozawa's voice.

Comment

Originally posted by HiguraShiki View Post
                        I remember! I believe I made a post saying that the reason why you stand out was because of the Hitagi pics!
                        Then again you stand out now with the Kirino pics. Main reason why you stand out in general is because you always have a unique anime girl for your sig and avatar.
                        maybe...maybe not.

I dunno, may this summer I 'll change to some girl with attitude or something. you know, someone people will talk about more often.

My target next season is Shiro of deadman wonderland.

I wonder how the anime will draw her, I might make re-adjustments.

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
                        - Pablo Neruda

Comment

Originally posted by Alupihan View Post
                          maybe...maybe not.

I dunno, may this summer I 'll change to some girl with attitude or something. you know, someone people will talk about more often.

My target next season is Shiro of deadman wonderland.

I wonder how the anime will draw her, I might make re-adjustments.
                          That sure is a nice pick.
                          Make sure you get a good close up shot of the face!

Comment

Originally posted by Azstraph View Post
                            Yes after nearly 4 years with this beauty, Dorothy from MAR, as my main signature here its time for a change to a new beauty that I've grown to like the last year while reading and watch the series ToLoveRu, Yui Kotegawa. While I like a majority of the characters from the story, for Yui I just like her Tsundere and teacher's pet type personalities for which when she lets her guard down like in chapter 4 of ToLoveRu Darkness, she is just to kawaii . Plus add in her sexy body and smarts, she is #1 in my book.

So for now goodbye Dorothy as your were my best signature I ever made and longest to have posted here on HF:

and welcome Yui Kotegawa to your new home

Special THXs to darkandshadow for doing this signature for me
                            You've had that sig for years! So many years together, and why suddenly ruin your happy pixel relationship! Thats cruel! You sig slut! She will be missed.

Does your new Siggy have any friends she could hook me up with?

Donate to Hongfire!
                            Hongfire Rules/FAQ
                            If you say pls because it is shorter than please. I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

Comment

damn! should I start now? there aint enough resources! oh well, better start earlier than april 16 before I see floods of sigs of her.

- Pablo Neruda

Comment

Working...
                              X