Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too damn horny to concentrate (Ways to get your head out of the gutter)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too damn horny to concentrate (Ways to get your head out of the gutter)

So here I was one day, reading up on differential equations and what not. Then after a good bit of studying taken care of I go and take a break by browsing through the internet for a bit; I manage to find a nice little H-manga. I read it for a few minutes and then go back to studying, but within a few minutes of going back I can't seem to concentrate anymore on the textbook, I'm just fantasizing about the random stuff that I saw in the manga.

So I tell myself that I need to cool off for a bit. I grab a glass of cold water, drink it down, and go back to studying.

It still doesn't work.

So I tell myself that maybe it's because I want to know how the manga ended. Unfortunately, I just end up getting hornier.

By the end of the day I didn't get any more studying done. Obviously I've learned my lesson by not looking at an H-manga right in the middle of studying, but do you guys have a way of diverting your attention from something arousing to something academic?

This is why I just gave up studying in general. I don't tend to do any better when studying, so why bother? I let myself have a bit of fun the night before something major, eases the nerves and tells me that even if I fail, it's no big deal.

Comment

@Accent CORE: Well, I mean, this isn't something big like studying for a test or anything. But, er...what if failing wasn't an option?

Comment

turn off your computer and go in another room to study, or just masterbate and let it all out .

Comment

Originally posted by tofuman80 View Post
          @Accent CORE: Well, I mean, this isn't something big like studying for a test or anything. But, er...what if failing wasn't an option?
          Hmm...well then good luck and hope you can keep your mind focused.

And I guess learn how to manage your breaks? Reading a H-manga doesn't seem bad but I guess it got you a little too far.

Comment

Isolate yourself from distractions. I always had a room that was television, radio, and pc free that I used to study in. Also the old expression take a cold shower holds alot of meaning. It kills the boner really quick. Plus it helps to clear and refresh the mind.
            “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

Originally posted by solarenemy View Post
              Isolate yourself from distractions. I always had a room that was television, radio, and pc free that I used to study in. Also the old expression take a cold shower holds alot of meaning. It kills the boner really quick. Plus it helps to clear and refresh the mind.
              Hmm I could never take cold showers, really works eh?

Comment

OR, go to the library. Best place to study because it has an atmosphere for studying, no distractions and if you want to be distracted it's pretty hard to get distracted. You won't get horny easily there because there are people around unless there are cute/hot/etc girls there. If that ever happens think of one of your friends wearing a bikini and dancing and acting like a girl. You'll probably feel disgusted but at least it isn't some horny fantasy.

Comment

yeah, go to a place without distractions, but take it a step further. Make a goal and give yourself a reward when reaching that goal. Say "Okay, if I study so and so for 3 hours i'll masturbate for 1 hour, study again for another 2 hours, and masturbate for 30 mins." Make absolutely SURE that your reward is not even nor outweighs your study time, or else you will never get anything done.

Comment

Do some push-up's. Or sit-up's if your stick has gotten too large, until you are too tired to think of H.

Always works for me.
                    My Sigs (10/12/08)|HF-TypeMoon #006|Proud Haruhist #14|00ber Kona-chan fanboy|Unbelievable 6000th!

Now playing: Nothing~

Comment

Think of cancer. Or something disgusting, disturbing and gorey. Like pus coming out of your penis if you masturbate to the H-manga.
                      OMG tadaima
                      Bought a PSP only to find out that they've made a better, Mon-Hun version. This happened with my first PSP too. Fu*k.

Comment

break your penis. that way you'll be out of commission for a while.
                        I'm not legendary

Comment

Fap. If your penis says it's fun time, it's fun time. Don't go against your penis. It wants you to feel good.

The sooner you fap, the sooner you come, the sooner you can concentrate.
                          HF-Incest - keep it within the family! | Note: I'm not a pretentious asshole; my nickname was chosen after a character in Sailor Moon | ██

Comment

well if we both think the same, hell i have lots of ideas but since i know for sure were not.
                            mmmmmmm..you can try thinking of getting raped in prison by a bunch of horny men or or or watch some wrestling yea there ya go!! if you still got wood after seeing those then my god.....i dont.

C1 racer fo life! the wangan's underdog

Comment

Get out and do some exercise. Like go for a walk or jogging. Good way to clear your head off.

Comment

Working...
                              X