Alcohol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol

Do you get drunk sometimes? And if you do, which drink do you prefer?

Right now nothing but I'm going to spend the next evening with a bottle of rum. My favourite liquor. And reasonable drinking helps to lighten emotional load. You know, it's necessary for me since nevada gaming revenue is falling for the second straight month.
    Last edited by Natalen; 01-03-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I'll finish my final exams for the winter semester this week and I'll celebrate it with my friends in our favourite pub. I am a beer person but I love Gin and Tonic so I think I will start with beer and end up with G&T.

Comment

This is a hard question for me. Before, yes. Now I’ve gone to the CDB oil to block the desire to drink. It helps me. Here is what i thought about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Manig View Post
          Do you get drunk sometimes? And if you do, which drink do you prefer?
          I used to drink a lot on weekends with my friends and it put my body in a terrible state. Anyone who wants to cleanse the body of toxins and the consequences of an improper lifestyle, I advise you to take magnesium Supplement https://tonusjournal.com/health/magnesium-supplement/. It works great, just read and follow the tips from the blog.

Comment

Occasionally I am not so much of a alcohol person but when it is necessary like when there is graduation ball or it's somebody's birthday I drink. Firstly beer and then it escalates. Like gin and tonic, rum and cola and I usually ending with Long island Ice Tea. God!

Comment

I drink only in the important days. For example, in the case of the victory. But there is a problem... I win every day LOL. I usually look at the best hockey betting tips before doing hockey bets. That's the recipe for my success.

Comment

Working...
              X