Restrictions in a different way and a deeper feeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrictions in a different way and a deeper feeling

It has been almost a year since my previous post http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79110

Apparently from what I hear from sources that this girl I like, DID have interest in me. I don't know if she still does. Lets get one thing straight from my post before. I don't care about the whole being JAP and only going after my people.

Last March she asked me to tutor her Japanese cause she wasn't getting it for her class. I go tutor her, then I really wanted to pursue her but I remember her telling me that she has no interests in me a few weeks before hand. Well 9 - 10 months later, I find out she really did have interest in me and she wanted me to pursue her that day. Apparently she was giving me all these so-called signals that I didn't really catch cause I'm a retard. How do I know that those things were signals if she was doing the same thing to other people?

After the tutoring I really wanted to say something to her. But I couldn't when we split, I felt like I still needed to say something so I ended up texting her saying that I still like her. Few days later while we were not working together she replies to my text saying she isn't looking for a relationship cause she pretty much lost faith in them. Then we talked online later and she said she doesn't care much about asian guys. Which kinda pissed me off. Around April was this Japanese festival and since I was really frustrated and felt awkward at work, I ended up texting her during the festival that 'I should be with my own people'. 8 months later I find out from my coworker that she was pissed off when she heard that. Strange that her signals of interest came occasionally during the time.

Around October or November of last year. She hella totally stopped talking to me and kept her distance away from me. Not like she really talked to me before.

I know I screw up but I'm sure she screwed up too, although the bigger screw up is on me. Strange that every time I see her she is the only things that's attractive to me. Her pheromone (scent) can't be any more attractive to me. I've gone to clubs, I tried talking to other girls, I even looked at other girls, but I can't seem to find anyone as attractive as this girl. I tried moving on but it just doesn't work.

We had about 4 other female co-workers during the year that was working there too and every dude at work found them to be more attractive than her. Except me. Yes we both be virgins but she says she's not a pure one whatever the hell that means, if someone here can explain that. Oh the great community here, tell me what I should do.

as with all YAGT, we need pics.

it's been over a year. she obviously gotten over you and you should do the same. girls are complicated creatures. you need to be the alpha male and be assertive. flip flopping will end you in the friend zone.
    I'm not legendary

Comment

Her text "doesn't care much about asian guys" provoked you and the text you sent back to her just added fuel to the fire and further increase the distance in the relationship you pursued. I suggest you get over her or text her if she still wants to be friends with you and you would like a chat over coffee or something.

Comment

Yeah. You screwed up buddy =P The best thing a guy can do, if he has feelings for someone, is let her know in a straight forward manner. Beating around the bush, reading signals, et cetera; is never 100%, and often does not work.

If you told her you that you liked her, then you would normally find out her true feelings within a week or two (her first expression might not always be true -- she will go home and try and think things through).

Comment

Just count your losses and move on. You screwed this one and there is little chance of recovery. There is an old saying about girls. No means yes and yes means yes. Unless she just flat out says she does not like you then she most likely does and is to shy just like you to say it.
          “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

\Just tell her straight to her face that you like her and
            see what happens from there.

Waiting around is the worst thing you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfyMasamune View Post
              \Just tell her straight to her face that you like her and
              see what happens from there.
              this. and preferably at gunpoint

Comment

Originally posted by gvbn View Post
                this. and preferably at gunpoint
                Better yet, shoot first, ask questions later. Then she's certain to be yours forever...
                Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
                Let me know if I can be of service to you.
                Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuxsonic View Post
                  Better yet, shoot first, ask questions later. Then she's certain to be yours forever...
                  I think I know why a good chunk of Hongfirians are Single O_O
                  Last edited by AyaKunoichi; 01-30-2009, 04:36 PM.

My Violet Butterfly.... HF- Dead or Alive #55
                  #1 Ayane Fan...

Comment

Yeah... I think you lost any chance here... =(

Comment

Eh, well first off. Don't talk via electronics. It shows that you aren't very.. Ready for anything really. ..But other than that that's pretty much all i can say, its up to you.

DNS
                      Instead of nunchucks, it's pocky-chucks

Comment

^I think it is sometimes acceptable to talk via electronics. Depends on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by OoiSaru View Post
                          Yeah... I think you lost any chance here... =(
                          Well, the real question is, was she really interested in him?

If so, both failed in any attempts of getting closer to one and another...

Comment

yes I can confirm that she did have interest in me, cause everybody straight up knew it except me. Cause during the year all I kept hearing were "I think" or "Im sure" but that turned out to be "I know cause she told me". They all just happen to tell me this last month. some people think that we are both avoiding each other cause we're both lost in thought. Whatever that means.

Comment

Neither of both of you were brave enough to confess, maybe she lost patience with you because you failed to notice her feelings for you and because of that she lost interest in you.

Comment

Working...
                              X