This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ B and D

> It makes me mad at just how pathetic and self serving its become but makes it worse for me is that people just whine about it and do nothing
    > sadly it feels like nothing can be done some times
    > right you lot wont see me for possibly up to 2 weeks now so cya in a bit folks

V last time you left your country?

Comment

• ^ went to the USA in December

< Probably going to Spain during the Summer though

> Later Yeti

< Politics is somewhat interesting for me... especially if it's historical politics and then I absolutely love to think about it. Probably mainly because decisions that were made a couple hundreds of years ago don't impact me where as when stupid decisions are made today it can really piss me off

< I spent most of today playing Victoria 2 and colonizing the world. Time really flies when your subjugating all the poor regions of the world.

V If you had to fight in a war, which century do you think would be the best to fight in?

A. 1st
      B. 12th
      C. 16th
      D. 18th
      E. 19th
      F. early 20th

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ Probably 16th? If my history is correct... hang on no... that's Wrong... I'd go with Early 20th, I need better medical assistant than a preast and some shit!

< My god I'm a pussy...

< @ BloodMageR: I think I'll gove that game a go... I mean, I heard good things about it, and I still have to wait for Shogun Total war 2...

V If you could build an empire:

1) Where will you be based? and you don;t have ot use a current nation, you can be a state or a city!
        2) what time period (past present of future)
        3) How well do you think you'll be at it?

PSN ID: TamLux
        STEAM ID: LuxVertas
        I'm on Tumblr and Twitter under Lux-Vertas, Go googleing!

Comment

• ^ I'll probably suck at this question, but here goes:
          1) Since I'm building an Empire, that means I want as much of the world as I can easily manage, right? So I'd probably base myself in India, since it's connected to more land.
          2) It'd probably be easiest to add to my empire when there aren't already pre-defined nations, so I'll pick the past.
          3) I'd like to say decent, but probably not so well. Though I'd say I'd do better if it was a fantasy world; there can be technology, but I want magic.
          < How do you peacefully add to your empire, anyway? Bring someone under your protection in exchange for their loyalty? I can more easily understand a revolution; bad government, stir the populace, gain rebels to your cause, wait for defining moment, overthrow government,... then see how well you do. Utawarerumono and the Trickster's series come to mind.
          V Sometimes games give you alternate costumes for your character(s). Do you wear them?

Comment

• ^ Like in Soul Calibur? not too often I usually prefer the original character design

< Voldo, Normal costume until 1:00... alternate costume after that

> sounds like you want a Marxist Country where the theory goes that once one country becomes communist the rest will peacefully change over as well... they also don't believe in National borders so it just keeps on adding on to the first country.

< I just made a french bread pizza for dinner and it tasted amazing ^^

V What did you eat for your last meal?

Comment

• ^ Cajun-style blackened chicken at a mall restaurant. As usual when eating in the United States, the portion size is much too large and so I'll eat the rest for dinner.
              < Now I'm being called upon to do some predictive analytics work for the job and now I find I'm in way over my head. I really wish now that I listened more closely in the stats classes I took in college. It's now finding a real, and rather serious application.
              v Were you ever able to seriously apply in your work stuff you studied in school?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Yes.

> I joined the Air Force right out of high school.... During my time in the military I attended all kinds of different schools.
                > 'How to tie your boots' school, 'How to press your uniform' school, 'How to blow stuff up' school.
                Name a specific skill set, they probably have a school for it.

V Up to this point, is your life going as you planned?

Comment

• ^ So far yes... I haven't experienced too much hardship yet but then again I'm not that old. I've had a few minor setbacks but those weren't too much trouble for me.

< I just finished watching Enthiran. Fantastic movie. It's very creative and has a nice plot so I would say it's my favorite Bollywood film. ^_^

This is a great example of how strange the film is

< well i've only seen about 4 or 5 bollywood films anyway

V Favorite foreign language film?

Comment

• ^ I like Japanese or Hongkong classic old action films
                    < DAMN THIS STUPID ROLL BACK ...it happened again ...its like time travel >_< in a bad way
                    < I lost all my posts, updates, rep etc etc etc >_>
                    < HAHAHA because of this rollback nobody won this 25 part yet ...so who will take the 4000 no post this time ? ...can devilsmaster again snatch the winning title or God has given Bloodmager another chance ...or somebody else will claim the victory ...stay tune to see this exciting battle in Stukasa's famous Above,you,below ^<V game PART 25
                    V Your current feeling and thoughts about this rollback ?
                    Last edited by xcaliber9999; 02-18-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• ^ Let's say under normal circumstances I wouldn't care, then since awhile I would of been annoyed or told the mods what I thought about it and gave them a piece of my mind!

< Right now I don't care, I'm just fine either way. Nothing bad happens since, one of my bad habits saved my self this time around and as long as my computer doesn't randomly shut off, I'm saved even more! So that's a plus here!
                      < Well this roll back sure reopened my eyes! I mean this one! It sure did and I back again and I'm not masking some of the thing I was again and now I starting to see it again! Imagine that? One hell of a smart person I'm becoming again!
                      < Only time will tell us that answer! Now I can't wait to do what I said I wouldn't do unless I had a reason! Guess what? That reason has again appeared so I going to go for it. I got nothing much to lose either way in my life so why not? It will make things more interesting to say the least!
                      < I hate making errors.

V What's something good and bad that's happened to you lately? Do you know why it happened?
                      It really is a funny haha! ^_^
                      Scary Isn't It! Funny, Ha, Ha. Get It?
                      What Life Is All About! Enjoying All Of Life's Pains! Until You Reach The End. The Very Short End!

Comment

• ^ Good - I spent last weekend with some friends, and it happened because we planned it that way. Bad - I got sick this week, though I'm not sure who I got it from.
                        < Ugh, what the heck! Now I have to go through the trouble of starting Part 26 again! It's always a hassle when we reach the end of a thread because I have to keep an eye on it all day and make sure I'm around when it ends and help it along if it's moving too fast or too slow. Because of the rollback, I have to do it again when I just did it a couple weeks ago.
                        V How has the rollback affected you?

Comment

• ^ Badly specially if you are an active member >_<
                          < Everything is affected from posts, threads, update, rep, pm, visitor message even hf groups -_-|l|
                          < Stu I think you already know how it feels since we also had a rollback before >_>
                          V Last thing that made you happy ?

Comment

• ^ I couldn't tell you what did! It's a secret!
                            ^^ It sure threw me off for about an hour to fix a few things but luckily I have a brain that saved me!

< It really didn't affect me just wasted some more of my time! That's all and it also prevented me from doing a few things and getting a few things too! I couldn't post like crazy either!
                            < I know about that! That's when my interest was barely on threw out the 3 days when the new thread was created. My internet still sucks and it works and quits when it wants too! I shouldn't be having the net right now! It supposed to be shut off right now like it always does! Well make there starting to fix there end of it for once! They can't blame it on stupid excuses either!
                            < Damn tablet been nothing working again! Well at least it's better then yesterday! That's for sure!

V Name something pink, that you have around you or on you?
                            Last edited by devilsmaster; 02-18-2011, 02:22 AM.
                            It really is a funny haha! ^_^
                            Scary Isn't It! Funny, Ha, Ha. Get It?
                            What Life Is All About! Enjoying All Of Life's Pains! Until You Reach The End. The Very Short End!

Comment

• ^ Sitting on a pink cushion.
                              < WTH, part 25 all over again. Looks like everything rolled back. Ouch.
                              > The house is a mess. At least the rabbit's leaving; my wife's giving it to her two nieces who live in a bigger house out in the provinces and they'll probably be able to take better care of it. My son turns out not to like animals so much from the looks of things as he's bullying the poor thing. Nothing too bad; just seems like he's jealous. I don't think he'll take it well if he gets a little brother or sister someday!
                              v How many siblings do you have? Where do you fit in among them (eldest, second child, etc.)? How many are boys and girls?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ 1 imouto, i'm the oniichan
                                > there
                                > oh, she's already engaged
                                > prolly next year she's a married woman
                                > *gasp* 34 posts and 5 thanks are gone, now that i see it
                                V if you are an older brother/sister, did your younger sister/brother already married before you? or if you are the younger one, are you planning to get married before your older bro/sis? if you are the sole child, skip answering
                                External link added. don't read the Rules

Comment

Working...
                                X