Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't women get pregnent from beastality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't women get pregnent from beastality?

I kinda feel like a dumbass asking this..... or not? I mean, could of swore I heard/read someone else asking the same question in a different thread. Maybe that's where the idea jumped into my mind but.... Why exactly don't they get pregnant?

I mean, sperm is sperm.... right? Unless I'm missing something. I thought the sperm in a man was pretty much the same type of sperm in a dog or horse w/ the exception of changes in the geans.

Good question. I've always wondered that myself when I heard stories about jewish women being experimented on using horse sperm in WWII but never actually looked it up.
    Live vicariously through yourself.

Comment

must be some type of geans thang or somthin. i dont know.

C1 racer fo life! the wangan's underdog

Comment

I guess because of the differnt DNA. The chromosomes are differnt for both the human and the animal so the egg can't be properly made. If it was it would be horribly mutated as its DNA binded at incorects spots with incompatible nitrogones bases or failed to bind completly. I don't know the exact reason, but thats my guess.

I also belive sperm from an animal has differnt properties and isn't recongnized as sperm by the human body. Heres an analogy: If you have a remote that uses AA batteries, you can't get it to wotk if you use AAA batteries. The two objects are incompatible and thus don't work. So sperm from a dog or horse is not the same as human sperm.
        Last edited by lich; 05-11-2006, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Although animals like chimpanzees which have genetic makeups very similiar to humans would be the only animal I can see getting a girl pregnant. There are rumors that it has happaned, but I doubt it. Might be an interesting experiment for someone to try some time. With test tubes of course and just seeing if you can fertilize the egg.

Comment

also they would have to be in the same Family group for example the K-9 family can crossbreed with each other same goes for felines

Lion+Tiger= LIGER
            dog+wolf=you get a mutt i guess don't the exact name

0.o also why did you ask this question you wanna make cat human hybrid or what your all into furry aren't you yeah like the idea of a little catgirl that will do whatever you say with its soft it tail cute cat ears you make me sick just joking that would be cool though
            Last edited by law240; 05-11-2006, 02:18 AM.
            "In the end, emotions like love or passion are like oil or gasoline; our relationships big or small rely on them to move forward. And apathy is the spark that can sometimes ignite our emotional reservoirs, giving birth to the flames of hatred and grief."
            Elijah Lawson

Comment

Originally posted by SomeWhiteGuy
              I kinda feel like a dumbass asking this..... or not? I mean, could of swore I heard/read someone else asking the same question in a different thread. Maybe that's where the idea jumped into my mind but.... Why exactly don't they get pregnant?

I mean, sperm is sperm.... right? Unless I'm missing something. I thought the sperm in a man was pretty much the same type of sperm in a dog or horse w/ the exception of changes in the geans.

GRRRRR I TURN MY BACK FOR ONLY A MIN AND YOU RISE FROM THE HALF DEAD TO ASK DUMB QUESTIONS IN THE NAME OF BEING A PREV YET AGAIN

[kicks swg in the face and forces him to jerk off to nude pics of Bea Arthur]
              welcome to hongfire.com please leave your brain at the door

my partners in crime

helixfire, boochan, boo4chan,indigolily

Comment

reproduction is something thats species specific(forgot the actual term)

basically the only way to get pregnant is to be fertilised by the same species.

not even chimpanzees can get a woman pregnant. so no cat/rabbit girls and absolutely no alien-human hybrids.
                My Gallery of Haruhiism (updated on September 8th 2006)

Latest pics: Haruhi + Top wo Nerae! + Death Note

Comment

It is the same reason why we don't have cat-dogs, or man-monkeys (with the except of Bush ) or catgirls for that matter . Species must have a very close percentage in order for their to be inter-species mating to be sucessful, and even if they are very close the chances of half-breed is very low. Different species are simply incompatible; this is the reason why you can't transfer the blood of a dog into a human. Ironically, the domestication of some animals like cows, sheep, goats, etc. have created diseases that human never had before. I will not go into how human initially contracted diseases that were confined solely in a few animals, but you can imagine that constant contact with the animals caused the disease to jump species. One example of this is HIV; monkeys had it, some human came in contact with them, HIV transfers into human by blood contact (probably ate the monkeys), and then human spread HIV all over the damn place.
                  "Death is Mercy!" - Punisher
                  "Death solves all problems - no man, no problem." - Joseph Stalin
                  "We are who we choose to be." - Green Goblin
                  "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."-General Emiliano Zapata
                  "I should have mentioned this at the Beginning. I solve my problems through violence." -Black Mage

Comment

Originally posted by law240
                    0.o also why did you ask this question you wanna make cat human hybrid
                    Hm.. I didn’t think of that but now you got me thinking. I’m not a big fan of furry, but cat-girls are always a plus

Originally posted by nuku
                    GRRRRR I TURN MY BACK FOR ONLY A MIN AND YOU RISE FROM THE HALF DEAD TO ASK DUMB QUESTIONS IN THE NAME OF BEING A PREV YET AGAIN
                    MuuuwwWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!~ It's futile Nuku, YOU CANT STOP ME!~
                    *SWG walks away laughing evil-ly in order to plot his next scheme*

Originally posted by C.A.
                    Not even chimpanzees can get a woman pregnant. so no cat/rabbit girls
                    <Vader>NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</Vader>
                    *SWG falls onto all fours with dreams crushed*
                    ;_;

Comment

SWG, Horse and human is totally different. Your question is like this, can a a fish make a human pregnant?

@nuku: i told you already, swg is immune to violence. What he need is a total brain wash.
                      Last edited by helixfire; 05-11-2006, 07:03 AM.

thanks blozzee for the siggy
                      will the REAL helixfire please sit down

Comment

omg
                        you guys are morons
                        you can't reproduce with different species mainly because of the different number of chromsomes. For an eaxmple, humans have 23 chromosome while other animals have a different number. You NEED 23 to create a stable normal human. In addition, the egg's outer shell will only accept some types' of molecules. And futhermore, sometimes it just doesn't work. (mostly during the cell replication stage)

There are also a number of other other reasons too.
                        Last edited by Ben; 05-11-2006, 05:16 AM.

Comment

*blinks* Ah, ok, now I actully get a solid anwser.
                          Well, I never took biology in HS nor will I be taking it in college, so meh, I didnt know that.

Comment

Humans have 46 chromosomes...23 in each haploid.........
                            The different species have completely different numbers of cromosomes. The female egg cell has a barrier around it that only reacts when human male sex cells come in contact. Chemicals are released and the egg is sealed off. If an animal sex cell reaches a humkan egg it wont react and nothing will happen.
                            Pfffft.....my girlfriend loves hentai...your all jealous now arent ya......

Comment

Originally posted by SomeWhiteGuy
                              *blinks* Ah, ok, now I actully get a solid anwser.
                              Well, I never took biology in HS nor will I be taking it in college, so meh, I didnt know that.
                              Probably this was the first thing we asked to the biology teacher, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X