the most painless way to die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most painless way to die

im not contemplating suicide or anything ..just wanna know which way is the most painless in case i need to kill myself in the future

thought of a few:
    jumping down from high storey building(pain)
    Stabbing yourself(pain)
    drinking chlorine(pain)
    rat poison(pain)
    so wats unpain?

pekopeko(I forgot when-17/4/2006)-my lovely cat T _ T
    join (unofficial) hf-gakuen!!

getting gases? or just take tonnes of pills or drugs?

Comment

10 sleeping tablets 15 aspirins a bottle of vodka. G'NIGHT!!
      http://a371.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_2c91bb4f7bdc1d05307eaaa6c0f02dd2.gif
      look its me "working~!"
      Image removed due to signature rules (oversize, combined height over limits).

Comment

Getting really, really tired by not sleeping for 2 days
        Be injected with morphine.
        go to sleep.
        and a headshot will do nicely.

By the way, Desmonthes is still a cookie.[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Overdose on morphine, thats what doctors do.
          Apathetic King

Signature by FayaBoi

Comment

Jumping from at least 20 stories. The impact is instant and so is death. Little or no pain at all. Sleeping pills is painless you just slip off in your sleep. Carbon Monoxide is supposed be just like sleeping pills, just harder to pull off. Hanging, suffocation, electrocution, stabbing, wrist/neck cutting and gunshot a;; have various degrees of pain for the moments you are alive and some make you suffer considerably for a few moments. Also if you are wanting to do a certain way you want to make sure its thourough and there is no chance of somebody finding you and saving you before the deed is finished. I know in the US if you get saved, you then will be put in jail and even phsycwards for suicide attempts. It is against the law in the US to attempt suicide.
            “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

Slitting your wrists. Might sting a bit when you cut, but not too much.

Comment

will a gunshot(to the head) really hurt since its such instant stuff

Comment

A gunshot to the head isnt a sure kill. There have been many that have survived those. They have brain damage of course but they survived and felt the pain the entire time. No if your going to do it then choose a sure fire way.
                  “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

CO. not CO2. it is car's gasses. turn on the car in the garage and close the doors. you will sleep. and you will not wake up. 0 pain

HF-[img]HF-TypeMoonHF-TouhouHF-KeyHF-LoliHF-ClampHF-Vocaloid

Comment

If you have a gas stove, just close all doors windows and ventilations, Turn on the gas and go to sleep.
                      Dying of old age does not seem to painful ether.
                      @ RHCP in stockholm Bihatches! WOOO!

Comment

this is a pretty emo thread... dying of old age is the way to go.

Comment

when u die of old age i think its painful because you feel your whole body aching coz all your organs are malfunctioning

Comment

Just a note...people who jump off of tall buildings to kill themselves have a tendancy to die of a heart attack on the way down...not the impact.

As far as painless deaths, I like my standby:

Nuclear Bomb (the more megatons the better) + you standing a foot away from where it goes off = instant vaporization. No pain since there isn't any time for the feeling to get to your brain before you're a pile of ash.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Comment

Working...
                            X