X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jgirl photo battle

Rules:

1. All photos must be real Japanese girl, no anime pictures are allowed in this thread.

2. Must use the photos from http://www.hongfire.com/cg in the idol section.

3. Can be very sexy and hot as long as it isn't nude.

4. All replies in this thread must have a photo and stay on topic.

Reward

Reward is reputation points. If you like a photo that someone post, You can simply + their reputation points.
    But if you don't like someone's photo you don't have to give them - reputation point because everyone's taste would be different.

How to:

Go to http://www.hongfire.com/cg/showgallery.php?cat=11 and look for a photo that you think is sexier, hotter or cuter than the poster above you.

For example I picked this one. http://www.hongfire.com/cg/showphoto...asakura&cat=11

Then Copy the linked medium URL and past in your post.

It will show up like this and people can click it to see the full size photo in the gallery.

I will update the rules as we go. Remember all post in here should contain a jgirl photo from hongfire gallery.
    Last edited by HongFire; 08-04-2011, 06:42 PM.

• This... just this
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by Juas View Post
      This... just this
      wow... WOW... I have a thing for girls with short hairs and this is pure awesomeness. Thanks Juas. Name and details please.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTCUT View Post
        wow... WOW... I have a thing for girls with short hairs and this is pure awesomeness. Thanks Juas. Name and details please.
        DTCUT, dude, just click on the picture and you'll get the name. Also she is one of the girls from the Idol of the Month.

I knew people don't browse the gallery but thought they would read an article in the home page.

Comment

DTCUT, dude, just click on the picture and you'll get the name. Also she is one of the girls from the Idol of the Month.

I knew people don't browse the gallery but thought they would read an article in the home page.
          Sorry about that, I did not know of that feature. And thanks for the gallery info. Actually I did vote for May Idol, but it went to Shoko Takasaki, that glasses pic with a side order of boobies won me over

I will be sure to browse more pics of Idols and vote before succumbing to my libido XD

Comment

• Comment

• Keeping with Nanoka... this set is way too hot

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• I almost forgot Ai Shinozaki, since I dedicate my signature to her due some of her latest photos

Comment

• Anna Konno is... is just...

Comment

Dude, again? Photos from our gallery! Not external links!

Like this one from Anri Okita
                      My apologies.
                      Here's one that caught my eye.

Comment

• I have uploaded thousands of pictures of Ai Shinozaki, but I don't remember one that I loved at first sight as much as this one

Comment

Working...
                        X