Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anime Screenshot Game II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anime Screenshot Game II

    Welcome to the second thread of K6d92's Anime Screenshot game.

    Description:
    Try to find the anime screenshot anime title.

    Rules:
    No image cropping, modifying. Must be original screenshot.
    No hentai.
    The one who can post a new screenshot is the one who guessed the anime right.
    If nobody answers for a fixed amount of posts, the poster reveals the answer and posts a new pic.
    The fixed guess count is 10.
    Last edited by TSR; 07-18-2014, 10:25 PM. Reason: Fix.

  • #2
    Gah I was correct?! Neat There's one specific show I've been trying to use for this since forever but have been utterly unable to grab a copy or screenshot anywhere. Before I give up and settle for something normal, does anybody know where to find super, SUPER obscure shows? To the best of my knowledge this is a show that has never been fansubbed, licenced or even shown outside of Japan, and is pretty old...

    Welp I can't keep people waiting forever, few enough players as it is after all. I'll settle for something comparatively mainstream and cross my fingers that I one day track down the weird anime I'm looking for. So what could this be? Pineapple?

    Spoiler
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karis Fra Mauro; 07-20-2014, 04:07 AM.
    "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

    Comment


    • #3
      How about Pumpkin Scissors?

      ja ne

      Comment


      • #4
        Pumpkin is no main stream XD. as for the pic itself hell if i know. might say One Piece when Zoro dices something but... as One Piece was used in a previous post(though there is no rule that says that u can't repeat XD) i will say Mainstream ummmm Fairy Tail XD.

        Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
        Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
        "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

        Comment


        • #5
          Nope and nope. I'm think I may have unintentially used the same series twice at some point in the past but it's an easy mistake to make given how long this has been going for so I don't beat myself up over it. Anyway I'm confident this one at least hasn't been used before. Well not by me anyway. Two guesses so two hints then!

          Spoiler


          This time an entirely clear image of shoes. Don't say I'm not being generous.

          Spoiler
          Attached Files
          "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

          Comment


          • #6
            D-frag? it must be d-frag

            Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
            Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
            "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

            Comment


            • #7
              Nope not d-frag either. I'll say this show is a wee bit violent at times.

              Spoiler


              Normally it's around this point it gets recognized, despite my best efforts to the contrary
              Attached Files
              "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

              Comment


              • #8
                Lets go with Blood +C....
                “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Both Blood series(excluding the movie but the animation says it is not the movie) did not had such gore, but the Image is familiar ummmm i do not think it is a remake of Akira, but i dunno agghhhh can't remember anyway gonna say dunno ummmm crap i have it on the tip of the brain ummmmm ummmmmmm... Deadman Wonderland? no wait the initial part of those shoes is not in deadman and the initial part lasted a lil bit and then came Shiro and.. well anyway another with school setting that lasted a bit and has gore is Mirai Nikki, yeah gonna Say Mirai Nikki...
                  Last edited by YamiSouru MkIII; 07-21-2014, 01:59 PM.

                  Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
                  Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
                  "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Blood+c was extremely gory. People getting ripped apart, eaten, spat out and eaten again. Was not like any of the other blood series as it was done by a different studio.
                    “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Heh heh, hedging our bets are we Yami? Anyway still no winners. Perhaps this will point you in the right direction?

                      Spoiler


                      Not a gimme (I hope) but a picture of a face at least is warranted.

                      Spoiler


                      Lastly this person is not impressed by the turn of events.

                      Spoiler
                      Attached Files
                      "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ummm by the graphics and gore i can only think of Genocyber, i have my doubts and i have the feeling i watched this. btw anime did not had such censor in the past and was more gory. oh well times change and we just have to wait to a BD batch to see the gore but spending more money, well at least not me i download them thanks to the generous people that rip em and upload em on the net. i do not watch ovas if they are short or movies, in some cases i watch movies, i think that limited what i have seen or watched.

                        Humans normally only use 30% of their potential in strength,Hokuto Shin Ken its about mastering the other 70%!
                        Desu no Tameni, Sieg Desu!!!
                        "Corporations Privatize the Riches and Socialize the Poverty" Evo Morales

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not Genocyber but this is an older anime so I'd say you're getting closer. Yeah, censorship... From what I understand it's a scheme to sell uncensored blu rays later on, at least with respect to boobs, but I think government interference is at play as well.

                          Spoiler


                          The person riding the dragon is just my type by the way
                          Attached Files
                          "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hmm...Tales of Byston Well: Garzey's wing

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Tenshi Kinryouku (AKA: Angel Sanctuary)
                              Last edited by evilkorpse; 07-25-2014, 05:01 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X