This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Above, you, below ^<V PART 30

Welcome to the 30th installment of Aznrtx10's popular ^<V game! This is a thread for getting to know your fellow HF members. Relax, talk about your day, ask some questions and have a good time!

For anyone unfamiliar with this game, here are the rules:

HOW IT WORKS

^ (respond to what the person who last posted said or asked)
    < (say something about yourself)
    V (ask a question or make a statement.... let it be open so that anyone can answer it)

Here's a link to Part 29 for anyone who wants it:
    Above, you, below #29

Anyway, let's begin~!

^ N/A
    < Wow, Part 30! Who knew this thread would be around so long? At 4,000 posts apiece, that's 116,000 posts--and counting! I wonder if this is HF's longest-running thread ever?
    V Do you remember when and why you started posting in this thread? (not Part 30, I mean the ^<V thread in general)

^ I wanted to make new friends the day that I found this forum.

< I also was looking for anime recommendations from general members and this place seemed the most active!

< Oh wow! Part 30! Who knew the game would last this long! Edit: wait I responded to the question too quickly before reading the rest of what you wrote. xD

V What was the last anime that you checked out based on someone's recommendation? How was it?
    Last edited by BloodmageR; 03-11-2015, 12:22 AM.

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

^ I picked up Trigun after UrsaMajor recommended it to me for my action anime for my exercise sessions.
      < Ah, so now we're at part 30. Took long enough!
      > Now I'm going to the gym three times a week. I'll try going there without having to take my car to work starting next week.
      v What's an anime with a ridiculous premise that you actually enjoyed?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

^ Bobobo.
        < But it could had been Kill la Kill... although I didn't enjoyed it.
        V Tell us a rumor you've heard recently:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

^ The 'underground parking garage' that they were planning to build under the large neighbourhood park is actually going to be an above ground parking and it's bye-bye park.

< Took a reeeeeeally hot bath yesterday. It's been years since the last one. The tap doesn't make water hot enough for my liking, so I boiled ~10L in the electric kettle to get the bath warm enough : 3

V Do you like to take baths?

sigpic

Comment

^ Yes
            <@BloodmageR I really like your reasoning, here's some +rep
            v Were you tired of winter or you were hoping for more?
            sigpic

Comment

^ I was hoping for more! >.< It hardly even froze!

< Meanwhile my friend in Baltimore was building snow sculptures on her snow day last week >: (

V Do you read webcomics? If so, do you have any recommendations?

sigpic

Comment

^ I don't follow any, I just read them when someone else shares them. Don't have any particular favorite although C&H's humor is what I like (overall when it's black humor).
                ^^ There are things I enjoy during winter but I prefer spring/summer time.
                < Although during a few weeks of Spring I suffer hay fever and that sucks.
                V If Hongfire were a newspaper, what would be in today's front page?
                Last edited by Juas; 03-11-2015, 07:55 AM.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

^ Stukasa's "Above, you, below" thread reached Part 30!!! Recollect all the memorable posts of the previous thread by reading our top mentions!! (page 2) Also, read Nostradamus' new prediction about an impending WW3. (page 4)
                  < Or smth like that.
                  v Round 3. You work as a dishwasher. Your co-workers, head chef and even the night guard leave as their work hours are over. Your work hours are also over but you are told to stay and clean the entire kitchen. You have the following 2 options: 1.You stay and clean the kitchen. You won't get payed extra, no matter how many hours you spend cleaning it. You will also miss your last train home and end up waiting for the next one, which is in 5hr. You will, however, earn the respect of your co-workers and probably even the Head Chef. 2. You go home and leave the kitchen as it is. You will not get fined and nobody will bat an eye. You will also not miss your train home. Which do you choose?

...in accordance with the Prophecy.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Is there a way for me to come early tomorrow and do the dishes? If not I'd stay to make sure they're clean. It certainly sounds like people will bat an eye if I miss my duty after being told to do it!

< That reminds me of the Sims career challenges. Do I get a bonus of 600 dollars and a chance at promotion if I do it? What about if I perform brain surgery on a wealthy billionaire?

V You receive a free prototype holodeck(from star trek or like the matrix) what is the first simulation you run?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

^ Sex simulation. Afterwards I will learn some martial arts. Lastly, I will go to the moon and pretend to be Neil Armstrong.
                      < @BloodmageR: There are a lot of possible outcomes. I just thought of this since on my last shift (as dishwasher, yes) all my co-workers and boss left, I cleaned everything and ended up missing my last train. Waited 82 minutes to catch it. But my employer thanked me and told me that they would reward my extra hours.
                      v Round 4. You are in a zombie apocalypse. You and 2 other people are the only humans left alive. One of them is a very beautiful, attractive woman and a prime candidate for breeding and saving the human race. She is, however, dumb as fuck and often gets caught in stupid situations and you have to end up saving her. The other person is a very experienced hunter and survivalist. He has been preparing for the zombie apocalypse and is your best bet at staying alive. He is, however, male - which means the human race dies after you and him reach the end of your respective lifespans. Both are caught in a trap and are about to be eaten. You have the opportunity to save one of them. Who will you save?

...in accordance with the Prophecy.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ well if im going to die. Might as well save the girl. But thats because im a guy. if i were a woman, maybe save the guy.

< well thats one presentation down. A couple more to go.

V hows the weather?

Comment

^ Rainy. So rainy.
                          < Which is good with all this drought that is causing my country many problems right now.
                          < Just wish it wouldn't rain when I'm going out. x.x
                          V Same as above.

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
                          "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
                          "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
                          ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
                          HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

^ Sunny. I'm near the equator.
                            < And so I'm having bloodwork done on the doctor's orders. Probably means I'll have even more medicines prescribed afterwards. Alas, I'm getting old.
                            v How long do you think this thirtieth part of the ^<V game will last?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

@ Ribbons. I don't like taking baths. In a bath you're just basting in your own dirtiness. I stopped taking baths when I was a kid and haven't taken one since. Showers all the way! But some people (mostly women) like to take them to relax sometimes, and I understand that. So crank up the bubbles and chillax ladies.

^It will last until the site dies. So about 2 years

< Not that I want it to die, but right now it's like a broken old man with bad lungs and a peg leg. How much longer can he go on?

V What is the sickest you have ever been?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X