Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Well enough. I used a GPS navigation app on my phone to try to avoid traffic when I still brought my car to the office regularly.
    < These days though it's not worth it. Parking, traffic, and gas make it not worth the effort unless there's really a need for it. The traffic situation in this city is so bad that a think tank estimated that in a month the productivity cost due to the terrible traffic is something like US$1.3 billion a month. So the car sits in the garage most days.
    v Favourite still living former President of the United States?
    A. Jimmy Carter
    B. George H.W. Bush (I)
    C. Bill Clinton
    D. George W. Bush (II)

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Not that I care too much but Bill Clinton was a cool guy.
      < Obviously, I can't judge him as president.
      V What's the furthest place you've been from home this year?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

• ^ Brazil.
        < I actually can find this somewhat difficult to answer...but definitely that is the furthest.
        V Have you ever been to another country longer than a month?

Comment

• ^ Yes, 3 months in Japan the max time I've been out of my country, this year in fact.
          < ...
          V Tell us a funny present for a friend:

Comment

• ^ Back in college, a classmate of mine's friend came out of the closet and
            decided to have a party. I gifted him a package of hotdogs.
            < Cruel, but it was damn funny.
            v Same as above

Comment

• ^ Well, I'm gonna answer myself. For a friend when I don't know what to do I write and draw gift cards with jokes on them.
              < Or coupons like "Use this coupon to receive a kick in your ass".
              V Tell us something you are expecting to happen soon: (good news, releases, trip, holidays, etc)

Comment

• ^ A whole day of watching Disney classics with some friends.

< Just about to leave the house.

v Do you kick tires before you use the car?
                sigpic

Comment

• ^nope. if it looks flat then I'll air it though.

>

V Do you enjoy driving?
                  sigpic

Comment

• ^ Not really. I don't mind driving to meet friends or shopping but I don't like it.
                    < Specially when you have to drive daily for work, that killed all my enjoyment a few years ago.
                    V When was the last time you went somewhere further than 100 km from your home?

Comment

• ^^ Not really. Traffic is too much of a headache in my city for that to be any good.
                      ^ Visiting my sister-in-law's place, which is about 120 km from the city, that was about two months ago.
                      < It was probably a good decision not to bring the car these past few days, even though the weather wasn't very good. It was a storm with more wind than rain, at least here.
                      v What has been keeping you busy in your spare time lately?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Starcraft II. Got gifted with it and it's as addicting as I feared.

< Won my first ranking match the other day.

v Something you managed to do for the first time recently?
                        sigpic

Comment

• ^ Vote, first time i voted since i came back. Before i left the country i wasnt eligible to vote.

< And looks like the liberals won the election, i guess the TPP will be passed. And i am not very happy about it...

V How often do you read about your country's politics?

Comment

• ^ Rather seldom I fear. I usually just catch up when elections are drawing near.

< So far no party I ever voted for won though.

v Last time any team/person/party/whatever you wanted to win did so? (Can be from sports, politics, gameshows, whatever...)
                            sigpic

Comment

• ^ Well the Blackhawks won this year, so I guess that counts.
                              < I'm at the library atm, right now some guy kindly told me my wallet was on the floor next to me. I had no clue how it came out of my pocket. I'm glad the person was nice enough to tell me otherwise I would have lost it or someone would have taken it.
                              V Have you ever found a lost wallet? Did you return it? Or did you keep the wallet or just its contents?

Comment

• ^ I don't think I ever have.
                                < If I ever did find one, I'd do my best to return it.
                                v Have you ever lost your wallet? Did someone return it to you? Or did they keep the wallet or just its contents?

Comment

Working...
                                X