• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ A
    < Started about 5 months ago.
    V What's the last thing you did with someone out of work/school:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

• ^ Well i went shopping for some discounted electronic accessories today with the family

< Its quite windy today.

V hows the weather on your end?

Comment

• ^ Bearable, a bit on the hot site but not enough to complain about.

< My tinnitus is getting much louder these days so I'm really worried about my hearing.

v Something you worry about concerning your future?
        sigpic

Comment

• ^ My health. it can't be help since with time everything will decay (good thing is it will happen to all of us)
          < Finished watching One Punch Man. That was enjoyable my only complain was it's too short :/ hope they will make season 2 soon.
          < hmm
          V Last anime you completed ? How was it
          Last edited by xcaliber9999; 07-15-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• ^ Subete ga F ni naru. It was pretty interesting and short, which in this case was a good thing.
            < ...
            V What's your plan for this weekend?

Comment

• ^ Probably get myself a new pair of glasses. The ones I'm wearing now are scratched beyond belief. I can still see but...
              < Things are gradually going back to normal. There was another death in the family, one of my father's brothers, but given my relations with some people on that side I'm not attending. Too bad since that uncle of mine was a good guy, and not involved.
              v When was the last time you used a VCR? What did you watch on it?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Too long ago I can't remember which movie I saw on that but than again I was very young. I can't even recall the year as well maybe around 1993-1995 ? who knows
                < Finished 2 anime series in 4 days (Mushishi and Sword art online first season) I enjoyed both of them
                < Haven't watched animes in over a year so I am in the mood again it seems ^^
                V Pick one -
                1) Keep your eyes (you will see horrible events, death, destruction experience future events but cannot prevent any) With light comes pain
                2) Loose your eyes (become blind so won't see anything) With darkness come peace

Give your reason for picking

Comment

• ^ 1) Better to learn to deal with such things together than turn a blind eye towards them.

< From eyes to ears: Was at the physician and my hearing did not deterioate but they don't know if they can help me with the tinnitus and insurence does not cover the therapy. For now I'm being treated with steroids!

v Last medication you got?
                  sigpic

Comment

• ^ Aspirin for a small headache I had a couple of weeks ago.

< Just sketching at the moment.

v Favorite hobby of yours?

Comment

• ^ Videogames, no doubt.
                      < ...
                      V Tell us something related with food in summer you love:
                      Last edited by Juas; 07-25-2016, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• ^ i know ice cream is technically available year round. But summer is a great season to have them. Also, i really like mint ice cream, or green tea.

< Finished reading Uzumaki for Contemporary fiction class, people turning into snails is a horrifying idea.
                        < Also, i found a Fiio X5 2nd gen at a $100 (canadian) discount, so i took the chance to buy it. Now im torn between using that or my phone for listening to music. (also its still expensive...)

V What was your last purchase?

Comment

• ^ A bag of chips

< He, I need to return my FiiO X 2nd gen because the headphone plut died but my country has strict regulations concerning transportation of lithium-ion-batteries. (>_<)

v Last thing you send per mail?
                          sigpic

Comment

• ^ "Mom, I'm fine" (real mail? The last time I sent that or rather a letter, that thing out of paper, has been quite a while...)
                            < Too friggon' hot here to do anything, no playing games for me and I am building up, er, I mean a list of games I'd like to play of course, yes, that's what I am building up, I swear!
                            v Do you drink enough? Even if you have no appetite, you should at least eat something, like fruits and air your room at night, got it?
                            I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
                            Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• ^ I keep a bottle of faucet water with me in most places, I eat throughout the and I currently sleep in the basement 'cause it's cooler.

< And yeah, I meant "real mail".

v Last time you were misunderstood?
                              sigpic

Comment

• ^ By my sister, during my mother's final days. It was so hard to deal with her then.
                                < So I've been sick lately, acute nasopharyngitis or so the doctor says. I'm taking antibiotics and they seem to be working. I feel much improved compared to yesterday, but I'm still advised to rest for another day or so. I was running a fever in the 39°C range and had terrible joint pains and chills yesterday.
                                v How much memory does the computer you're using to write your reply to this question have?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

Working...
                                X