Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Thats like the only game im excited for this year. Unfortunately the weak canadian dollar means if i want to get it, that will cost around $80 canadian dollars. And thats not including tax...

< Im starting to feel a bit annoyed at some music producers like Yung Bae and Android52 for their music laziness. Today i noticed that Android52's the incredible food groove is basically the shokugeki no soma ending "Spice" with a 5~7% up pitch in audacity with a bass track added in. I dont know how to add a bass track, but i know how to up pitch a song, and my experimentations of a 6% up-pitch in audacity is roughly the same as Android52's work. Why am i angry i have no idea... i understand thats the point of "future-funk" but still.
    < Also y'know what, i should do that with Italo disco... nah.

V what was the last song you listen to?
    Last edited by sithstormjedi; 08-18-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• ^ Something from Onmyouza (don't remember which track, but it was in the first half of Kongo Kyuubi), but almost none of their songs are on YouTube, so I decided to listen to listen to 'Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums' so I could put it in here!

<

< I like 'Pet' too, but the sound of more clearly evil overlords fits my tastes better.

V Do you like your evil overlords to be clearly evil or to pretend they're only working to your benefit? (Here's hoping that this is a hypothetical scenario)
      Do I need to say anything?
      [/URL]
      I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Actually, since I like deconstructions, I prefer them with a multilayered charecter but among those two you offered: Clearly evil, that way they're at least honest.

< Reminds me of a song lyric: "We don't have to hide our Genocide; they fear us more when they know that we don't lie"

v Quote a song lyric that stayed with you.

Comment

• ^ To think I did all that; And may I say - not in a shy way, "Oh no, oh no not me, I did it my way".
          < My Way, I love that song and it's one of the few ones I sing every time I go to a Karaoke.
          V What's the best thing in your august so far?
          sigpic

Comment

• ^ i guess the summer break. Finished classes and i have a couple weeks off till the new term.

< Apparently, i pissed off that musician in my last post on his soundcloud. He messaged me and then deleted my comment on his track. To be fair, i would've guessed that artisans in general dont like criticism, or pointing out things.

V hows your day so far?
            Last edited by sithstormjedi; 08-22-2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• ^ Nothing really special.
              < Judging from what I can see of my blood test results it looks like the doctor is going to have me continue taking my statins. My cholesterol is still high.
              > I have, however, managed to lose a fair bit of weight judging from the scales. I'm down to 77.8 kg, nearly 3.5 kg loss since July 31. Now that I've managed to discipline myself to eat smaller portions I think I ought to start concentrating on quality of food. This, I think, will be harder, given that most of the food easily obtainable around the office is fast food and high in fat. Maybe I ought to order another one of those packed meals like the ones I've had Mrs. Wyrm take, which are supposed to be healthier.
              v Are you...
              A. Highly underweight
              B. Underweight
              C. Just about the right weight
              D. Overweight
              E. Obese
              F. My ass is so fat that when I twerk I come in like a wrecking ball!

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^
                > as of now, probably still underweight, BMI 17.3 last I checked 6 months ago. so that'd be B, if the WHO classification is still the same, mild underweight?

> and sure, I actually though that well, I'm not atheltic, so yea there's the problem
                > I'm just a walking skeleton with no muscle mass so of course I'm gonna be underweight, but last time, like a year ago
                > I wanted to check my own kidney and borrowed someone's sonographer, while I was there I noticed there was a dynamometer lying around and out of pure curiosity I decided to try and measure my own strength on a MVC
                > I already knew my body fat % from another place where I had been calibrating other machines, so I said well, I can get my absolute and relative strength with this thing right?
                > checked some charts from a sample of university students and noticed that of course I'm average to low in the male population, go figure.
                > also took the time to check some of the weight gain projections and guess what, even if I got into physical training, as in, seriously (and without steroids), I really wouldn't be much closer to being in the "normal" weight range for a male with my height, there were other CV performance indicators but that was more on the side of body building, interesting but nothing I'd really try
                < so hey, it's like according to this thing, I could exercise, and even then I'd be a wimpy loser, I though the machine should say something like "Your results: I like you as a friend" in a female voice so it can add further impact to the roast.

> but there was an interesting finding, and that was how I can apparently lift more weight per kilogram of bw than 50% of the male population in isoinertial lift, that means I'm above average when compared to people who have leptosomic body type?
                > don't get it, I don't even lift bro.

Same as Above
                V
                Last edited by Beam7 Network; 08-24-2016, 09:09 PM.

Ringo Mogire BEAM
                | HF-CLAMP #148 | HF-TYPE MOON #215 |

Comment

• ^ D. Overweight, but maybe obese.

< Been like this size my whole life though, maybe i should eat less?
                  < Just watched Foxcatcher the movie, it was a alright movie.
                  < Right now im waiting for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided to get cracked. Theres no way i am going to pay $80-ish dollars for a game. C'mon Canadian dollar!

V Last movie you watched?

Comment

• ^ One Piece Movie 04 Dead End Adventure
                    < Hmm
                    V Same as above

Comment

• ^ Max Havelaar

< As part of class.

v What is the last appliance that you plugged in?
                      For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
                      Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ My phone, because the battery is going to crap (4 years old), and it can't make it through the day, even if I'm not using it...

< Upgrading soon though, thinking about getting an S7 Edge, since it's been out for a while now; going to root the old one (S3) and use it for odd tasks (reading webnovels in bed, for instance) so I can reduce the frequency of the charge cycle on the new one.

V How do you like your current cellphone?
                        Do I need to say anything?
                        [/URL]
                        I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Its good since its performing all the tasks I throw at it till now. Its not a new set btw
                          < hmm
                          V What do u do with your already watched/played media contents ?
                          a) Delete them
                          b) save them on a disc or HDD
                          c) something else

Comment

• ^ Delete them most of the time
                            < ...
                            V Now that the summer is almost over, how was yours?
                            sigpic

Comment

• ^ uhm.. hot? Really hot.. still hot...
                              < today rained though..
                              < hmm..everything looks pale.

V Find the name of the last chapter of an Anime serie you just watched; or say the name of the person/character you were thinking of last night.

Comment

• ^ "Connective Hybrid"
                                < Irritating that there are no free parking slots available again today. The company's supposed to be getting more, and footing a portion of the bill while the rest is taken out of my salary, but I'm not sure what's going on with that.
                                v Favourite Superman:
                                A. Kirk Alyn (1940s-50s serials)
                                B. George Reeves (Adventures of Superman 1950s TV series)
                                C. Christopher Reeve (1980s Superman films)
                                D. Dean Cain (Lois & Clark)
                                E. Tom Welling (Smallville)
                                F. Brandon Routh (Superman Returns)
                                G. Henry Cavill (Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman, etc.)

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

Working...
                                X