Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Never liked Superman but I guess I'll go with E. As that was the only serie/movie I watched about Superman.
    > For some reason I never liked the popular characters of Marvels. I do like some of them though.

V Favourite card of any trading card battle.

Comment

• ^ MTG, Jokulhaups

< ...it was amidst a political turmoil a decade ago that it happened...never remember the card's real name until I looked it up now.

v Is it hot or cold on your end?
      For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
      Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ Today, it's pretty warm.
        < Looks like I can't dispense with the weights, else I'll wind up losing muscle as well as fat, and I don't think that's good. I gained about half a kilo from Friday but week on week I've lost 0.2 kg in total, and gained about 1 kg of muscle and lost 0.5 kg of fat. Not that bad.
        v Favourite Batman?
        A. Adam West (1960s TV series)
        B. Michael Keaton (1989-1992)
        C. Val Kilmer (1995)
        D. George Clooney (1997)
        E. Christian Bale (2005-2012)
        F. Ben Affleck (2016-)

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Bat Nipples, just because it's hilarious.

< Batman movies are a good way to show the advances in our rubber forming technologies; older Batmanses (Batmen?), including Bat Nipples, had rubber cowls that were so thick, due to the material they were made from, that the actor couldn't turn his head (which is why they made all those stupid looking turns to look at things). Modern synthetic rubbers (Batcondom?) and the techniques used to form them have allowed for the new Batmanses to wear thin cowls that allow them to turn their head without tearing their disguise off.

V How often do you bring science into a conversation that other people would think had nothing to do with science?
          Do I need to say anything?
          [/URL]
          I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^
            What kind of .. frequency measurement unit would you prefer? or you'd rather have it expressed as a rate? like a parametric Likert scale?

> seriously though, I remember it became a problem when I was still in med school and sometimes
            > I'd just like, start talking about diseases when we were eating, my aunt was sitting with me at the table giving me this look
            > and I just had to, go silent ..
            < that just made all "how was your day" conversations end with me saying "sorry about that"

> back when I worked in the emergency room, I'd have breakfast right after looking at a diabetic foot, and if any of you has ever seen one of those you'd know, that smell just lingers even after you leave the place, it sticks to you
            > nothing of that ever really got to me, I could eat with my hands smelling like placental blood (different from the smell of regular blood), and I did actually, a couple of times
            < but some people can't hear the word mucus when they eat

What's on your clipboard?
            V
            Last edited by Beam7 Network; 09-05-2016, 12:55 AM.

Ringo Mogire BEAM
            | HF-CLAMP #148 | HF-TYPE MOON #215 |

Comment

• ^

< Really, I have nothing.

v How many languages do you use with your Language bar?
              For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
              Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ For some reason i have 3 versions of english, and i have japanese (not sure when i had this, but i guess it came with it by switching locale to japanese to play certain games)

< And today i go back to uni. This term's schedule is the worst for me, late night classes or big empty chunks between morning and evening classes... Whats worse is that i made that schedule and i could've made it better. But now its too late since all classes are full. I wanna graduate this year damn it.

V Do you prefer to use pens or pencils?

Comment

• ^^ Language bar? If you mean input methods, there are two, English and Japanese.
                  ^ Depends on what for. Most writing I use pens.
                  < I still do informal Japanese study. Mostly by doing bad translations of visual novels when time permits.
                  v Are your earlobes free or attached?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Attached
                    < Just woke up had a good sleep ^^
                    < I have to use address proof now to get the thing I order from overseas now talking about hassle damn
                    V What was the last thing you ordered from online ?

Comment

• ^ The Bioshock collection for PS4 coming next week.
                      < I love this saga and I only played once, so it's a nice way to replay all of them
                      V Tell us a recent anime/series you've been watching for the first time and how is it?
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

• ^ RE: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
                        It's good enough for me to want to read the web novel to see if its better, but it certainly has its odd points. It's quite exciting (and plays cliffhangers like a madman), so I marathoned the first 22 episodes last week instead of doing something more productive.

< As much as I enjoy the anime format, I've been less and less interested in it every season; I only watched the above on someone's recommendation. On the other hand, I now have four web novels to read, and they seem to increase every time I find a new manga (or anime, in this case) that I like. I'm actually reading more of those than I am manga these days.

V Best manga you've read recently.
                        [/URL]
                        I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Gakkou Gurashi, cute girls in a messed up zombie world. Its less HoTD and more like the Walking Dead in a way.

< Almost all the manga im reading are very slow to translate, or the groups have gone into haitus/dmca'd
                          < Finally got back into the site, its been unavailable for me for a long time.

V What's one music genre you like to listen to?

Comment

• ^ Metal; specifically prog-metal, since 'metal' doesn't mean what it used to mean anymore.

< Basically, I like complex instrumentals, either fast paced or slow; I also like hearing instruments playing music that they're not typically associated with (whether that be classical instruments playing metal or the typical metal lineup playing classical or baroque pieces).
                            Kinda like this:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txwlKqt01TQ

But not usually covers/adaptations. And, of course, this is only one style I like (though it seems to be the kind I talk about the most).

V Same as above.
                            [/URL]

Comment

• ^ I'm another metal fan; mostly melodic death metal.
                              < Goddamnit I can't fall asleep tonight.
                              v Last thing you did that you initially thought was going to be a waste of time/suck but turned out fun?

Comment

• ^ Playing the original, unaltered Final Fantasy on NES. Knowing it's age and the fact that the genre still had to find it's own rules, I expected playing it to be more of a history lesson then fun. Turned out I enjoyed it way more than any of the later installements in the series I tried.

< Obvioulsy, that was also what made me quit the newer games unless they try another approach.

v Do you have a franchise you fancy but quit following due to newer installments underwhelming you? (Either temporalily or forever)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X