This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Above, you, below ^<V PART 30

Welcome to the 30th installment of Aznrtx10's popular ^<V game! This is a thread for getting to know your fellow HF members. Relax, talk about your day, ask some questions and have a good time!

For anyone unfamiliar with this game, here are the rules:

HOW IT WORKS

^ (respond to what the person who last posted said or asked)
    < (say something about yourself)
    V (ask a question or make a statement.... let it be open so that anyone can answer it)

Here's a link to Part 29 for anyone who wants it:
    Above, you, below #29

Anyway, let's begin~!

^ N/A
    < Wow, Part 30! Who knew this thread would be around so long? At 4,000 posts apiece, that's 116,000 posts--and counting! I wonder if this is HF's longest-running thread ever?
    V Do you remember when and why you started posting in this thread? (not Part 30, I mean the ^<V thread in general)

• ^ Some years we get a tiny bit of snow around Christmas (though more likely in January), on others, it's 80F and raining.

< Just this past week we went from 50-something degree highs to 78, back to the 50s, back to the high 70s, and its supposed to cool off for this week.
    There's been a lot of fog as well, which is also normal for this time of year.
    It rarely gets colder than 15F here (and even that's only in the dead of night), but the air is still humid in the winter (well, not compared to the rest of the year, but compared to other places), so it'll feel miserably cold, even in the 40s.

V Is it dry where you live, or wet?
    Do I need to say anything?
    [/URL]
    I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ wet, but not tropical wet. Just quite often rain and snow
      < newest xmas shuffle vid:
      V when was the last time you went to a gym?

HF-[img]HF-TypeMoonHF-TouhouHF-KeyHF-LoliHF-ClampHF-Vocaloid

Comment

• ^ a few years ago. The last time was at a university gym.

< Im not that concerned about my physical image, or really into paying membership fees for gyms either.
        < And its the start of the new semester year!
        < also. is the site still loading pretty slow?

V how's the new year for you so far?

Comment

• ^ Its ok so far. Nothing major except lost some money on an investment since I became too greedy.
          < Should have sold them when it was high. Its ok since I am trying to recover the money now hopefully I will be successful.
          < Important lessons learned whatever goes up will come down and never become too greedy *sigh*
          < hmm
          V What was the last lesson you have learned ? Did that came in a good way or bad way to you ?

Comment

• ^ Politics matters at work. It was coming in a bad way and eventually turned good.

< Rance 5D + VI are out in English!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

V What is your favorite pastime in the last 6 months?
            Last edited by sailabc1; 01-22-2017, 08:26 AM.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
            If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• ^ Pastime? What's that? People have extra time to do things they like?

< Nah, I'm exaggerating. I've mostly been reading when I get a chance between all the things I have to do. Had a bit of time to watch some anime, though that's halfway considered studying now, since I switched to only watching with Japanese subs or no subs. I also play music while I'm working at home though, so that counts a bit.

V Which anime/games/something are you looking forward to this year?
              [/URL]
              I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Sakura Quest. Im a big P.A works fan.

< Still very busy on my last term of uni. I really hope i can pull this off.
                < Also, i miss the old hongfire layout. It took me a good 10 seconds to load this page...

V How are you lately?

Comment

• ^ Fairly busy, but enjoying it.

< Currently in the most difficult semester of my engineering undergrad; apparently it's the final weed out. Once I'm done with this it's supposed to be smooth sailing (even relaxed, depending on how many classes I take this summer) for my senior year.
                  < Failed the JLPT N1 again (which sucks), but have been doing much better at everything in Japanese (which is awesome), so hopefully third time's the charm.
                  < Also been finding a lot of new (to me) Power Metal bands that I like, so I can add some more variety to the things I listen to.

V Favorite band with nuts-in-a-vice level high pitched vocals? (incredibly specific, yes)
                  [/URL]

Comment

• ^ AFI. Although I haven't heard any of their recent stuff.

< 2017 is amazing so far.

V Have you ever made friends with someone and then realized they were nuts?

Comment

• ^ I don't make friends.
                      < 2017 is meh.
                      v How can I make it so that when I click on a topic, it automatically brings me to the last post/page?

...in accordance with the Prophecy.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ^ Click the green arrow to the left of the thread title

< 2017 is pretty sweet so far, IMO.
                        < There are pieces of kernel stuck in my teeth, because I just had popcorn; super annoying, but the popcorn was super tasty.

V What's something you like that inherently comes with something you don't like?
                        [/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by sholum View Post
                          ^ Click the green arrow to the left of the thread title

< 2017 is pretty sweet so far, IMO.
                          < There are pieces of kernel stuck in my teeth, because I just had popcorn; super annoying, but the popcorn was super tasty.

V What's something you like that inherently comes with something you don't like?
                          - Getting close to a vagina / making small talk.

- Got my first 4k IPS monitor recently and it's gorgeous. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to 1080p.

- Name something you can never go back to because you've experience a better version of it.

Comment

• ^ A cube/open plan office. I finally manage to get an office with four walls that go all the way up to the ceiling and a proper door. I finally get real peace and quiet now and I can actuallyconcentrate.
                            < I've been away much too long, and now this place looks so different.
                            > I picked up a cute little feral kitteh off the street one day and she's absolutely adorable.
                            Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Stormkitteh3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	5773952

< She's adjusting to life with me and my family and seems to be doing well. She's been treated for fleas, intestinal parasites, ear mites, and has had vaccines, and is now twice as big as she was when I found her.
                            v Do you have any pets? What are they? If not, what sort of pets would you like to keep if you could?
                            Attached Files

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Two fat cats. They're mostly just big cats, but they both have bellies on them too... It's okay, they're softer that way.

< Super adorable kitteh, stormwyrm! Has she started terrorizing your house yet, or is she still pretending to be helpless and pitiful? Our cats are pretty well behaved, but there are holes in our carpet from them digging in it...

V Favorite kind of mimikko?
                              [/URL]

Comment

• ^ I'm a traditionalist so I'm going with a nekomimi. Preferably black hair/ears/tail like the girl from Nekopara.

> Storm I agree with sholum, that's a truly cute kitten! Have you given her a name just yet?

< Such a long time since I've logged onto this forum and yet I'm still at the same level of kitties... I'm practically a failure of a crazy cat lady! D:

V If you were to name your next born child what particular name would you have in mind to give him/her?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

Working...
                                X