This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Girl: Rhiannon, Boy: Soren

< Almost done with this term, and maybe graduation.
    < Then i can start writing anime previews.

V Is it spring at your place right now?

Comment

• ^ Yeap and its coming to an end soon as well. Next is summer
      < Plenty of work too little free time nowadays *sigh*
      V Are u too busy or free nowadays ?

Comment

• ^ Uhhhh, free... *cough* But I keep myself occupied with volunteer work!

< I simply wish that HongFire's format was back to the way it was two+ years ago. Not a fan of the current style and lag issues.

< I'll be picking up Persona 5 on Saturday, I'd say that I'm excited to say the least!

V What was the last videogame that you purchased? Give it a quick one line review.

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ Undertale: It's certainly the best something of all time.

< Easter Sunday and not much to do.

v How do you handle boredom?

Comment

• ^ By doing something else, often sleeping since the line between bored and sleepy is pretty blur.
            < Kind of forgot to check HF during the last hacking phase, so I just got started catching up... sort of.
            V What was the last electronic device you bought in a physical store?

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
            "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
            "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
            ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
            HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

• ^ Physical Store, that's a hard one with my rampent use of mail order but I'm pretty sure it was a cheap-o portable CD player.

< Well, I finally switched to an audio-file player somewhere around late 2015, just in time to be behind the times again with the rise of streaming services for music.

v Is there, like, basically any crutch words you, like, literally find yourself using to the point like, you're like, honestly annoyed by it? ( In case you don't know: Those are words you just say when you don't know what to exactly say yet but you just keep talking to make clear you're not finished yet.)

Comment

• ^ Yes, funny enough just recently I was thinking about how many transitional moments I had with "umms" or "like" and I try to intentionally catch myself from saying them too often!

< You certainly sound more confident about a topic if you can keep them to a minimum but it's hard at times to keep the mind flowing consistently in real time.

V What was the most noteworthy thing that happened in your life since you last posted on HF?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ Probably not posting on HF for almost a whole year. Well, except for VMs, PMs, and a blog post.
                  < Who am I? Where am I? How did I get here?
                  V How's your 2017 going so far?

Comment

• ^ Pretty stressful. I was doing my final semester in Uni, taking 6 courses to complete it. It was alot of daily homework and quizzes, but thankfully i didnt have much final exams. Right now my eczema has returned partially, so im trying my best controlling my diet and taking medication to bring it back down.
                    < Pretty soon ill be finding a full time job, pretty nervous on my next stage in life.

V What was the last song you listened to?

Comment

• ^ 'Wheel of Time' -- Blind Guardian

< Oddly, a highly praised fantasy series that I haven't read.
                      < Nyaa is gone... Now I have to find some other way to binge watch anime over the break this week...
                      < So far, watching Eromanga Sensei and Renai Boukun this season.

V Anything this anime season that looks interesting to you?
                      Do I need to say anything?
                      [/URL]
                      I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ im watching a few: Re:Creators, SukaSuka, Sakura Quest, Frame Arms girl, Hinako Note, Shingeki no bahamut virgin soul, SaeKano. Others that i might pick up later include clockwork planet, eromanga sensei, granblue

< Yeah im sad that Nyaa torrents is gone. I got to find another place to find anime musics

V Do you still torrent things?

Comment

• ^ Mostly hentai OVAs that I usually can't get legally without problematic importing and with the rising force of download sales, I hope that'll change for the better.

< I finished watching 9/10 of Miyazaki's Ghibli output with my niece (she's still a bit too young for Mononoke Hime) and she said she'll hope he'll do more movies, awwwww...♥

v Tell us why you like, dislike, don't know or don't care about Ghibli's stuff.

Comment

• ^ Don't really watch Ghibli stuff. I do want to marathon thru them someday.

< Well the site is actually working much better than its been months. I hope now the site can regain its lost members and see if can keep this site going like it once was.
                            < I myself did not go to this site often because of how horrible the site was and now it feels like its finally fixed. I just might come back for a daily shit posting.

v What do you want for the future of the hongfire website?

Comment

• ^ Stable loading times mostly so the members who went away are deprived of reasons for doing so but there are still lots of minor things to return to former functionality, like the lack of a format for 16:9 screens and the rep system.

< Finally got around to purchase about 5 hours of James Brown's music. I can now see why the guy is considered a musical genius if a pretty horrid person, wife-beating and all... He even fits into this forum's preocupation with Japanese culture by shilling instand miso soup to the Island back in 92:
                              Spoiler

v Ever found massive appreciation for a work (music, animation, art, film, videogame, doesn't matter what) after it's primary creator has long left our mortal realm?
                              Last edited by JAHT; 05-10-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• ^ Disney. I would say Walt disney was a genius
                                < Summer is here and its hot currently at 34C since its evening now
                                V How is the weather at your place ? R u enjoying it

Comment

Working...
                                X