Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I dont have one at the moment. But what i can tell you is don't buy the Monster isport Drive even at discount. They're awkward to wear especially, and while you can hear your surroundings better, they are awful at indoor hearing because you can hear your surroundings.

< So i recently graduated university. Now im trying to decide how to get a job. I realize that i haven't gotten any work experience since highschool, so i may need to get a low level job again to build up my resume...

V Do you play any videogames? What was the last game you played?

Comment

• ^ Just finished playing some Shovel Knight, which a friend gifted me with on Steam.

< Since I'm one of those guys who considers video games a legitimate form of art I'm usually searching for stuff a bit more out there though.

v Do you enjoy anything that is usually classified as (high) "art"?

Comment

• ^ Classical music
        < Although I haven't played any sort since 2006. I should get back into it...
        < I have to "debug" my front bumper again.
        v Latest anime series you're enjoying?

Comment

• ^ I want to say Attack on Titan S2 but that's to be expected. I'm also enjoying Ghost in the Shell Arise recently which brings me back to the memories of the original series.

< I haven't quite seen the GitS live adaptation but my hopes are going to be fairly low when I go into it!

V Is there any video game that you're looking forward to playing this year?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

< Still saving up for a Nintendo Switch.

v Last thing you had to save money for over several months?

Comment

• ^ Vacation, which is next month
              < Rain again today...
              v Something you should be doing now, but are being a slacker?

Comment

• ^ Hooking random pieces of metal to a function generator and an oscilloscope to show that you can send signals with just about anything, it's just a matter of signal quality.

< Could be doing that or I could read a bit more... I think reading is going to win out today and I'll be doing that stuff tonight.

V Interesting book/manga/VN you read recently?
                Do I need to say anything?
                [/URL]
                I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

Working...
                X