This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Above, you, below ^<V PART 30

Welcome to the 30th installment of Aznrtx10's popular ^<V game! This is a thread for getting to know your fellow HF members. Relax, talk about your day, ask some questions and have a good time!

For anyone unfamiliar with this game, here are the rules:

HOW IT WORKS

^ (respond to what the person who last posted said or asked)
    < (say something about yourself)
    V (ask a question or make a statement.... let it be open so that anyone can answer it)

Here's a link to Part 29 for anyone who wants it:
    Above, you, below #29

Anyway, let's begin~!

^ N/A
    < Wow, Part 30! Who knew this thread would be around so long? At 4,000 posts apiece, that's 116,000 posts--and counting! I wonder if this is HF's longest-running thread ever?
    V Do you remember when and why you started posting in this thread? (not Part 30, I mean the ^<V thread in general)

• ^ A few months. I still try to check this place occasionally in case some old timer makes a cool thread or PMs me.

> sailabc1 Dude, nearly all the sections are filled with spam if they're not stickied. There's basically no moderation outside the hentai lair.

< Can't even troll current members with free blowjobs anymore! This place has gone straight to the dumpster.

V What was the last hentai image that you remember seeing?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ Residence (heh)

< BloodmageR, that troll was (and my mind going blank not knowing the obscure true. I'm ok with that though)
      < Gotta smile to see a few old names here.

V Your best anime for this season is? (Fall 2017)

Comment

• ^ Animegataris is quite fun, it's almost a typical highschool comedy anime but it's fairly cute and funny where it gives references to other anime.

> Kinseryu Honestly this site is so dead that I was hoping to playfully joke around with someone who believed me in a PM. I don't give a fuck anymore.

V Same as above.

Comment

• ^ If I had to pick just one, Inuyashiki (it certainly wins best opening theme bar none, ending is pretty good too), though honorable mention (really more of a toss out) goes to Imouto Sae Ga Ireba Ii (I keep referring to it to my brother as the actually good Eromanga Sensei ). Most others I like enough but am more ambivalent towards since they have their share of bigger problems compared to the other two, a few pretty much being guilty pleasures like Ousama Game: The Animation.
          < And of course I'm also watching Dragon Ball Super, but that one is even more mixed for me due to its moments of inconsistency throughout and sometimes just plain bad writing that just puts it barely above GT-tier of quality half the time, but when it manages to be epic despite these drawbacks, it REALLY is epic.
          Spoiler
          And by epic, I'm mainly referring to both moments when Goku managed to trigger/reach Ultra Instinct, which is easily one of the few genuinely interesting things of this whole Tournament of Power arc/saga.

< So busy with work, study and Pokémon Go I can't even bother to check this site outside subscribed threads, among which only this one and the Umemaro one are anywhere near close of being lively in a sense.
          < It was good while its better days lasted back when I was far more active.
          V Same as above.
          Last edited by Rick; 11-28-2017, 09:22 AM.

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
          "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
          "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
          ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
          HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

Comment

• ^ I'd have to say Net-Juu No Susume

> not sure why but I really like it
            > man oh man this place has went to hell, if it wasnt for the fact that I've seen this thread had a new post in it I'd just closed the tab and forget all about HF. It's actually a real shame that the site has been reduced to this considering how it used to be with an active community and everything. Now it's just spam but alas, everything comes to an end at some point or other.

V Your opinion on HF's current state?

Comment

• ^ (*breaks the keyboard while typing*) sadness is over 9000!!!

> Wh1t3y3t1, I also love Net-Juu !! It's probably one of the reason I struggle the whole weak waiting for more, and not even the manga can't help because is not even as far as the anime go.
              > Oh my is Yeti! No joke, yesterday I was reminiscing the times in Ragnarok.
              > old times.... sigh.

V Express in 5 words, your last sexual experience.

Comment

• ^ Wish it were real life.

< JLPT in a couple of days...

V Own any of the current game consoles?
                Last edited by sholum; 11-29-2017, 06:03 AM.
                Do I need to say anything?
                [/URL]
                I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Newest I have is a PS Vita slim...does that even count.

< Three days actually...Uh-huh...I'm attending it too, on the N3 level, with zero prep and skipping N4. Testing the waters I guess...

v What do you think of someone on anime site who do not watch anime nor read manga?
                  For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
                  Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ Maybe they're curious about the appeal of anime/manga? I'd welcome anyone to join the hobby honestly.

> Oh wow, Yeti is around here again!

V Give us a short review of your last purchase.

Comment

• ^ Stories of Season: Trio of Towns (3DS) - Good enough that I'm planning to get a second cart after I finished with this round JLPT...

< ...3DS clamshell sucks, I had to have it repaired while my 2DS still go strong...but starts to get flickers lately...

v How many portable game devices do you possess?
                      For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
                      Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ Uhmm, I have an old GBC, and a PSP.

> I have tested the 3DS and the Vita but I think the best part of playing with portable is playing with friends in the same room.
                        > well, like any other console being portable or not. x)

V What fetish do you have? (Give a brief explanation of why)

Comment

• ^ Bodily Functions...excreting (both urine and faeces, most preferably in relieving self, and more specifically on toilet or other latrine facilities) and menstruation in particular. Because those are stuff that come out of place where sex happen...also a constant reminder of the reality of life that are usually taken for granted.

< ...and excrement is always considered more offensive than sex and violence combined while being equally deadly...what a world we are living in...

v Squat toilet or Sit toilet...Which do you use? Which would you prefer?

Comment

• ^ Sit toilet. I could probably deal with a squat toilet, but I'd need more practice squatting (can't keep my feet flat while squatting stably).

< Excited that Hinamatsuri is getting an anime in Spring! Also worried they'll screw it up, but the manga is awesome, so at least it might advertise that a bit. Nanatsu no Taizai is also getting a second season in Winter. Other than that, haven't seen anything interesting in the next year (just a bunch of isekai series, some that I've even read before, that really don't need to become an anime).

V Any anime that look good in the next seasons?
                            Do I need to say anything?
                            [/URL]
                            I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ I loved Overlord. So I guess I'll go with Overlord II.

<- It have RPG/Game features so I like things like that. Hack// series for example.
                              <- There are too many Isekais series now, mostly comdeian right. I hope there is another GATE anime. Or another Re:Zero but with another different Arc.

V If Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu gets aired again, what would you like it to be?
                              a. A continuation from the previous anime serie.
                              b. An arc of a character you like (name it)
                              c. A prequel, or Subaru getting teleported back to his own world again.

Comment

Working...
                              X