This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Above, you, below ^<V PART 30

Welcome to the 30th installment of Aznrtx10's popular ^<V game! This is a thread for getting to know your fellow HF members. Relax, talk about your day, ask some questions and have a good time!

For anyone unfamiliar with this game, here are the rules:

HOW IT WORKS

^ (respond to what the person who last posted said or asked)
    < (say something about yourself)
    V (ask a question or make a statement.... let it be open so that anyone can answer it)

Here's a link to Part 29 for anyone who wants it:
    Above, you, below #29

Anyway, let's begin~!

^ N/A
    < Wow, Part 30! Who knew this thread would be around so long? At 4,000 posts apiece, that's 116,000 posts--and counting! I wonder if this is HF's longest-running thread ever?
    V Do you remember when and why you started posting in this thread? (not Part 30, I mean the ^<V thread in general)

• ^ yeah i just checked and its giving me errors. Though nico nico usually doesnt work for me anyways.

< Hongfire still is slow to connect as well.

V How was Christmas for you?

Comment

• ^ It only just started (I'm American, yo)

< And that's a technicality from the clock, I still haven't gone to bed from Christmas eve.
      < Gonna get a Switch soon. Getting Mario and Zelda, obviously, but I'm not sure what else to get yet.
      < Finally started playing the third Raidy game (I've had it for years now...); I've had so much fun making fun of it.

V Done any gaming lately?
      Do I need to say anything?
      [/URL]
      I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Digimon Reigitize.

< I just got Gaogamon. A doggy digimon is very charming.
        < Well, merry christmas everyone. ^-^

V Same as above.

Comment

• ^ World of Warplanes for the morning (in my zone) event, Story of Seasons during daytime when work is lax, World of Tanks for one hour...

< ...it's so danged hard to post lately...

v How many attempts did it take for you to post your reply to this post?
          For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
          Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ Just once, although at times the connection makes it take about 3 or 4.

< *crossing my fingers that I don't need to edit this post*

> Belated Merry Christmas to everyone.

V How did you spend the holidays?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ In the darkness. no shit.

< this took me two attempts.
              < I always, edit.. always.. edit... sigh. (The fun part is finish editting it before the time limit until the site tags your post as editted).

V Where do you see yourself in about 48 hours exactly?

Comment

• ^ At a New Year's Eve party.

< About exactly... That's a fun one there.

< Got a Switch. Set system language to Japanese. My two US region games play in Japanese. Now I don't have to worry about losing my excuse for playing video games.
                Hopefully this is a thing with all Switch games released in both the US and Japan.

V Favorite winter dessert?
                Last edited by sholum; 01-02-2018, 03:39 PM. Reason: winter deserts are cool, but desserts are tastier
                [/URL]
                I'm about to just spill some coffee, take a picture, call it art, and throw it on here...

Comment

• ^ Swedish Ring for Christmas. Although it's so sweet that I can't really eat too much of it.

> sholum have you played Breath of the Wild on it yet? It's brilliant.

V What was your favorite game of 2017?

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

• ^ Zelda: BotW

< Yep, I've been playing it. Of course, I've only played two games released in 2017, so it was between that and Mario Odyssey. Mario is also loads of fun, but there's far more to be had from Zelda, just from scope alone.

V Favorite RPG?
                    [/URL]

Comment

Working...
                    X