This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Above, you, below ^<V PART 30

Welcome to the 30th installment of Aznrtx10's popular ^<V game! This is a thread for getting to know your fellow HF members. Relax, talk about your day, ask some questions and have a good time!

For anyone unfamiliar with this game, here are the rules:

HOW IT WORKS

^ (respond to what the person who last posted said or asked)
    < (say something about yourself)
    V (ask a question or make a statement.... let it be open so that anyone can answer it)

Here's a link to Part 29 for anyone who wants it:
    Above, you, below #29

Anyway, let's begin~!

^ N/A
    < Wow, Part 30! Who knew this thread would be around so long? At 4,000 posts apiece, that's 116,000 posts--and counting! I wonder if this is HF's longest-running thread ever?
    V Do you remember when and why you started posting in this thread? (not Part 30, I mean the ^<V thread in general)

• ^ No, I take my dinner about (at least) one hour and half before going to bed.
    < Maybe I drink some milk right before going to bed but that not common anymore.
    V If could renew any item you have, which one would it be?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

• ^ Probably my car. It runs well enough but it needs a few fixes here and there. Most notably a change of oil and something must be done about its wipers before the rainy season really begins.
      < And so someone woke me up at two in the morning for a major issue that wasn't really my fault. Oh well. At least I can leave the office early. I wonder though if I still have the energy to go to the gym today the way I generally do on Thursday evenings.
      > That has to happen on the first day I strictly follow the diet and eat nothing but what is delivered to me. Maybe I'll take a serious break from the diet today and order a pizza. I have, after all, lost a couple of kilos already... Or maybe I'll just skip going to the gym today.
      v When was the last time you were rudely awakened? What for?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^ Well besides the neighbors blasting with their music
        < I GOT INTO THE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT PRE ALPHA!!!. I WAS LUCKY BECAUSE NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE CHOSEN AND MAN I PLAYED TWO ROUNDS AND ITS AWESOME
        v LAST TIME YOU PLAYED A PRE ALPHA OR BETA GAME.

Comment

• ^ I got into World of Warships as a second wave Alpha tester from its first Beta Weekend participation...well, that's pre-beta, at least.

< It lost its glamour pretty quickly from pay-to-enter scheme...and development direction...

v How old is your current computer?
          For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
          Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ the netbook about 8 Years, the pc 5

< still doing fine, had a bit newer one i sold, to someone who needed it

v Have you ever used Linux, or are you using it fulltime?

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither
            Benjamin Franklyn

Comment

• ^ Used it during my career just to develop programs, Ubuntu mostly but worked with Debian too. If I haven't had free Windows versions I would be using Ubuntu as my OS with no doubt.
              < ...
              V Tell us some thing that you friends love but you are rather indifferent about:
              Last edited by Juas; 07-02-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• ^ Game of Thrones, still struggeling with getting through the first book.

< So I finally finished converting most of my record collection to mp3 (skipped some stuff I've outgrow, plus a couple CDs of whose whereabouts I'm not quite sure), final result: 6984 tracks and 500 hours of music.

v How many tracks/hours is all the music you have combined?
                sigpic

Comment

• ^ Right now: 9612 tracks, for 21 days of music.
                  < Not all my collection is here thou but there's only left some old classical music CDs.
                  V Tell us how do you relax at home after a long and tiring day:

Comment

• ^ Get more tired by playing game...

< ...like WoWP...

v Do you play MOBA?
                    For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
                    Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• ^ No
                      < Played LoL for some months until its toxic community made me left the game forever.
                      V What's the last thing that let you down?

Comment

• ^ My memory. For a frightening half hour I'd forgotten the passwords to my gadgets.
                        < And so what I did was I just drove off, and forced myself to stop thinking about what the password might be. I remembered it about a couple of kilometres on my way to the office. Was rather terrifying. I had suddenly forgotten the last four characters of my password as though I'd never heard it, even though I just entered it shortly after waking up to unlock my phone and check messages.
                        v What sort of trousers do you usually wear?

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• ^Skinny jeans mostly.
                          < Exams are finally over, thank god.
                          V Do you have a nice view outside your window?

Fear the Impregnator

Comment

• ^ yeah, actually quite nice.
                            < I'm in the center of the city but I work as a computer technician at the back of the shop (this side of the house is in a shade most of the time). My window faces the shared backyard of a block of flats and my workplace, with trees, bushes, lawn and currently not a single cloud in the sky
                            < still goddam hot here. I pity the manager - he always sits at the sunny side of the building =D
                            V what's the best temperature for you to sleep at?

HF-[img]HF-TypeMoonHF-TouhouHF-KeyHF-LoliHF-ClampHF-Vocaloid

Comment

• ^ To sleep, when it's cold since being in bed when it's cold outside is the best feeling ever.
                              < Although the last couple of nights have been a bit hot.
                              V During which moment of your country before you were born would you have liked to live?

Comment

• ^ Hmm... How about the premiere of Gustav Mahler's 8th Symphony, the last one he was able to premiere himself during his lifetime?

< Ungh... Heat Wave... over 40°C...

v What is the average temperature during a sunny summer day in your country?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X