Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else only sign up to hongfire so you could download stuff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else only sign up to hongfire so you could download stuff?

Must admit that i i did, must of been a member for at least a year without making any posts, don't know what started me posting though.

When I joined HF, it took me a month to find out that it has smth called Torrents. One more month later I downloaded my 1st torrent. And needed help what to do with that small file next xD

My 1st reason was gallery. Then forums. Only then torrents. But I don't use HF tracker too much. Only from time to time

HF-[img]HF-TypeMoonHF-TouhouHF-KeyHF-LoliHF-ClampHF-Vocaloid

Comment

Joined to get game mod support, only to start using it for just general chat as well when I mostly stopped playing the games I was looking for support for.
      Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
      Let me know if I can be of service to you.
      Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

Funny thing is, when most of you signed up you did not have to be a member to download most of the material here. Membership was only required after a recent upgrade.
        “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

Comment

To answer the question, no.
          And SE is correct. The recent upgrade was
          when...8 months ago now?

Comment

Well, HTML or BBCode upgrades are all just Jargon to me, so I think I fit better answering the question.

I did originally sign up to download stuff, principally Mods for H-Games. Then, I discovered that there are forums and I started posting. What got me started was the fact that everyone else likes anime so it worked for me.

Comment

I only signed up to download the uncensor patch for the Artuficial Girl. I remember when I first came here, the first thought about this forum was "geez what a bunch of greasy anime losers, like, no way I'm ever going to mingle with these creeps". Haha. Oh lawd.
              When reading my posts, please imagine hearing them in Norio Wakamoto's Kaneto Shiozawa's voice.

Comment

When I first joined I didn't even know what a torrent was >>;
                And I've never downloaded anything here.

HF-YUSHY HF-TYPEMOON

Comment

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...0835#post30835

ata's first post
                  (well.. i cheated to find it and looked it up in the database )

Comment

Originally posted by Hayeate View Post
                    I only signed up to download the uncensor patch for the Artuficial Girl. I remember when I first came here, the first thought about this forum was "geez what a bunch of greasy anime losers, like, no way I'm ever going to mingle with these creeps". Haha. Oh lawd.
                    Lol, that's what i signed up for, a mod but not sure which game.

Comment

I first signed up to get patches for Custom Girl 3D, but felt bad for not posting anything. xD

Comment

Me wanted the Sexy Beach 3 Mods.
                        Once I found something about Artificial Girl on a Sailor Moon page and then I bought some illusion game copys on ebay.
                        With them I got the links to HF.

Comment

I joined up because I wanted to learn more about Anime & Hentai but also because no the DVD sellers in my town (pop 26,000) does not carry a single anime title, once I found a copy of Spriggan there for 4.95 on the discount shelf and there next to it a copy of Ghost in the Shell Innocence and Appleseed...I almost cried. Of course there is some other way cool stuff here, I fell in love with AG3 too.

I have a long term interest in Anime and I have learned a great deal here that has helped expand my interest and its alway nice to know others who share the same interests
                          Without this sadness that I bear, I would not be complete...

Comment

I actually signed up because I felt bad downloading all of the AG3 stuff and not uploading my own creations. I figured someone might like them, even though they were sub-par compared to some of the others incredible work.
                            4 post in I started branching out though, so not too shabby.
                            Last edited by Nonsense667; 11-25-2008, 05:37 PM.
                            Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
                            When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
                            The good ole days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.

Comment

I really don't remember that being my priority when I joined up. It wasn't only till three weeks after I joined that I realized you could download stuff here. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X