Free your thoughts here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free your thoughts here!!!

The mind is the only place where one is truly free. Embrace your power of creation, let your thoughts create words and those words create emotion. When shared with others your thoughts and ideas will outlast your flesh, so don’t hold back. Language is a art form whether your words create anger, happiness, sadness, or inspire is irrelevant so in this topic let your thoughts flow and don’t hold back or worry about offending anyone.
    The mind is a god of creation, and the only place where one is truly free. Embrace your power of creation, let your thoughts create ideas, and your ideas create words, and your words create emotions. When shared with others your thoughts and ideas will outlast your flesh, the human language is truly a great art form.

From "let your thoughts flow and don’t hold back or worry about offending anyone," it's pretty much saying, "break the rules."

Comment

My thoughts are fine in my mind. Also, one of those thoughts is that I don't like all this opinion threads.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

Well... mmm... i feel sometimes than life itself its sad by nature, since you cant be happy unless you make some effort to achieve it. You always have to work to get what you want. The only other posibility its to be a conformist and live without worries, never caring about yourself and others, just enjoing life as it is. Never to want something more, without dreams, without hopes.

Since i have recollection of myself, like 3 or 5 years old, i always thought than people had to justify their lives, they had to be more than just background to others.

So i choose to become a scientist, since knowlenge its the greatest achievement than a human can give to mankind as a whole. Whatever you find, will always be of use in our infinite quest for truth. No matter how small its your research, its will be of use to build the path, and will live forever.

Now im a happy slave of my own conviction. I have a goal. I have a path to follow.

And so i still think than human beings have a intrinsic value as living beings on this planet. But as persons, they only value they have its the one they give themselves
        through their actions. If you dont do anything of your life, if you only goal its to
        work, have a house and maybe some children, then die, your whole existence its
        a waste and a bother to others.

My greatest fear its to not live according to my own settled rules. To loss my goal
        its to lose my own meaning and my reason to live.

Thats are some of my thoughs on life... morals are another tale.
        With a infinite number of universes, your life is interesting on one of them.

We`ve got to part now, you and I, but dont be sad America. The Enclave is working tirelessly, to rebuild this great nation, so you dont have to. Until we meet again, this is President Zero, signing off.

Comment

free your thoughts? okay

*unzips pants*

Originally posted by HongFire
          I don't have any hentai games

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zero View Post
            Well... mmm... i feel sometimes than life itself its sad by nature, since you cant be happy unless you make some effort to achieve it. You always have to work to get what you want. The only other posibility its to be a conformist and live without worries, never caring about yourself and others, just enjoing life as it is. Never to want something more, without dreams, without hopes.

Since i have recollection of myself, like 3 or 5 years old, i always thought than people had to justify their lives, they had to be more than just background to others.

So i choose to become a scientist, since knowlenge its the greatest achievement than a human can give to mankind as a whole. Whatever you find, will always be of use in our infinite quest for truth. No matter how small its your research, its will be of use to build the path, and will live forever.

Now im a happy slave of my own conviction. I have a goal. I have a path to follow.

And so i still think than human beings have a intrinsic value as living beings on this planet. But as persons, they only value they have its the one they give themselves
            through their actions. If you dont do anything of your life, if you only goal its to

My greatest fear its to not live according to my own settled rules. To loss my goal
            its to lose my own meaning and my reason to live.

Thats are some of my thoughs on life... morals are another tale.
            I might care about a person once I get to know them and they are to my liking, but I don't care about other people because they are just other people.

Originally posted by northpole776 View Post
            From "let your thoughts flow and don’t hold back or worry about offending anyone," it's pretty much saying, "break the rules."
            Rules are fine to break if you think they suck.
            Last edited by Lisa Hayes; 01-09-2009, 08:40 PM.
            The mind is a god of creation, and the only place where one is truly free. Embrace your power of creation, let your thoughts create ideas, and your ideas create words, and your words create emotions. When shared with others your thoughts and ideas will outlast your flesh, the human language is truly a great art form.

Comment

Who decides that?

Rules are designed to keep others in line when they are within a certain territory. Outside these zones, you can do what you want. These are what rules are for.
              Basically, the rules in Hongfire are to keep the users in line. Once they leave this site, they can do what they want.
              Sorta like, you live under my roof, respect my rules, or go live on the street.

Originally posted by Lord Zero
              If you dont do anything of your life, if you only goal its to
              While I respect your views, I say what my best friend always says to me (usually sarcastically, but I'm serious this time around), "Each to their own."
              I think that as long as you're not sticking a knife in my chest (literally and metaphorically), you can do what you want.
              Last edited by northpole776; 01-09-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by northpole776 View Post
                Who decides that?

Rules are designed to keep others in line when they are within a certain territory. Outside these zones, you can do what you want. These are what rules are for.
                Basically, the rules in Hongfire are to keep the users in line. Once they leave this site, they can do what they want.
                Sorta like, you live under my roof, respect my rules, or go live on the street.
                I know what rules are for but if I don't like them, I break them and just deal with the consequences if I get caught.

Comment

wow....I dunno u only seen you once but so sad to say good bye so soon.

with that attitude sooner or later you'll land yourself in hot water

Comment

Originally posted by Manakurei
                    Rules are fine to break if they suck.
                    Not when they are enforced.

Also, suppressed whiner trying to be hardcore on the internet is not hardcore. I bet your parents beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Areskel View Post
                      Not when they are enforced.

Also, suppressed whiner trying to be hardcore on the internet is not hardcore. I bet your parents beat you.
                      Even if they are enforced it doesn't matter as long as you don't get caught.

Comment

Mmm...

I think than all living beings had a intrinsecal value and a right to be alive.
                        So i feel a little sad and guilty every time i realize than to live, thousends
                        of innocents living forms had to be slaughtred.
                        Cuz be are heterotrophos and cant live another way.

So following that thought i care about the enviroment at large. And treat with care
                        and respect both flora and fauna.

Most of the time we had no choice but to kill. But treating nature as nothing
                        more than resources and tools its disgusting.
                        With a infinite number of universes, your life is interesting on one of them.

We`ve got to part now, you and I, but dont be sad America. The Enclave is working tirelessly, to rebuild this great nation, so you dont have to. Until we meet again, this is President Zero, signing off.

Comment

I shudder to think what solarenemy would say when he sees this thread =)

Comment

Originally posted by Manakurei View Post
                            Even if they are enforced it doesn't matter as long as you don't get caught.
                            If you don't get caught they are not properly enforced.

Comment

Anger rage sadness those are what im feeling today!!!! i need to get rid of this feelings before someone gets hurts...

signiture by:darkandshadow

Comment

Working...
                              X