someone Found Gollum Dead in Panama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone Found Gollum Dead in Panama

Pretty quiet summer monster season this year, right? Wrong, mi amigo. A distant cousin of the Montauk Monster emerged from its cave in Panama. Then terrified kids beat it to death.

According to reports in Panama, the teenagers spotted the creature crawling out of a cave while playing in the town of Cerro Azul north of Panama City.
    Fearing for the safety as it moved towards them, the youths claim they attacked the beast with sticks before throwing its lifeless body into a pool of water.

All it wanted was to play with the children. And now this. A sad statement on our fear of the unknown.

But at least our new friend will leave a legacy. As Telemetro noted in the original (translated) report, "while some say it may be a being from another planet, others simply believe that is an animal."

Some say it's a sloth. We say: It's a lost friend
    this your weird end of the day news people
    Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

this has got to be BS

Comment

The hell is that thing??

Comment

It's a hoax

Comment

Why do i find that cute? XD

Melt like chocolate candy, you’re electric heart. Your scent becomes stronger, you're perfect attraction... My love is activated.

Comment

At least it's modeling in it's death.

Comment

im calling hoax until i see an article with a reliable source.
              miscalanious.

Comment

If that thing came out of a cave crawling towards me I'd beat it to death too!

And I concur, this thing doesn't look real enough for me to believe just yet.
                Last edited by delta51; 09-18-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suika Ibuki View Post
                  It's a hoax
                  No shit. Everyone knows Gollum died falling into a pool of lava at the base of Mount Doom.

I seem to recall a wonderful 3-part documentary on this.
                  Last edited by Óðinn; 09-17-2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

lol, what the fuck ?
                    õ_o

Comment

The Chupacabras!

"All roads lead to HongFire."
                      "Relax yourself playing a shooter in the old fashioned way: go outside and kill the @$$h0135!"

Comment

what a bunch of mean kids. Gollum only wanted to share his "precious" with the kids
                        sigpic

Comment

SAURON IS ALIVE!!!

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
                          - Pablo Neruda

Comment

Sorta looks like a younger ET, like...MUCH younger. Guess ET won't be phonin' home. But someone's gonna have to call his parents...

Comment

Well that is definitely fabricated. But the story made me bawww, he only wanted friends.

ㅠ_ㅠ

Comment

Working...
                              X