No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Honey Select Final (fixed) (ハニーセレクト) - Latest Update + Mods [GDrive]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey Select Final (fixed) (ハニーセレクト) - Latest Update + Mods [GDrive]

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_319536.jpg Views:	1 Size:	342.1 KB ID:	5970642

Download:
    Link 1 - GDrive:

New Thread GO HERE

Final Words:
    I claim no Ownership in any of this.
    HUGE thanks to
    CheapSetting and Mehixan for helping out.
    This release is nearly non-commercial.
    You can always request games, but be aware that paid request will be prioritized.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FlashBangZzz; 08-03-2018, 06:16 PM.

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] [Koikatu NEW] - [Everything Else] ◀►
    Official H-Game uploader since: 2016
    ⚡⭐ - Support me here on Patreon - ⭐⚡

• Originally posted by SSJBCryptic View Post
    Hello! I downloaded you repack, and when I open StudioNeo this happens. I can't use animations or anything.
    FlashBangZzz,
    Might you know the answer to this? I am having this exact same problem. I've extracted the game twice now and both times no animations menu is present.

Nke

Comment

• i Have A Question , i Have The Game already Download With a Lo Mods Girls and Stuff you dont have any way to help me update the game without download the full game of your download again ? sorry i no want download the game again and lose all my stuff :c

Comment

• FlashBangZzz
        FlashBangZzz commented
        Editing a comment
        You can simply drag the girls you made into my new Base. No need to delete the old one.

• Originally posted by noneknome View Post
      I've extracted the game twice now and both times no animations menu is present.
      Double click the character. Then it should be selected.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.png
Views:	1
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	6033307

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] [Koikatu NEW] - [Everything Else] ◀►

Comment

• How would I go about starting a new save file? Do I delete the save.dat file in the save folder? Thank you for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by devilwoof View Post
          How would I go about starting a new save file? Do I delete the save.dat file in the save folder? Thank you for your help!
          Back it up in case it doesn't work...But it should.

Comment

• Solved, thanks for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlashBangZzz View Post

Double click the character. Then it should be selected.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.png
Views:	1
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	6033307
              Alas this isn't the case. Nothing shows up even after double clicking the character on screen.
              Do you see Failed to initialize PlayClub animation data appear in your Unity Console?

Comment

• Originally posted by noneknome View Post

Alas this isn't the case. Nothing shows up even after double clicking the character on screen.
                Do you see Failed to initialize PlayClub animation data appear in your Unity Console?
                We bove have the same files so yes, check back in an hour, I'll to to make a small Tutorial.

Comment

• Hey, thx for this repack man
                  it help me a lot
                  anyway, how do i change the resolution or fullscreen/windowed settings ?
                  it seems initsetting.exe doesn't work, happens on other games too

Comment

• Can you please help me?

What is this..glasses bug i encounter?
                    http://prntscr.com/jvf4j3
                    It's the second time i download a card and the character has this glasses somewhere, but they shouldn't, is it cause i'm missing something?
                    I also downloaded a male card and he had giant glasses like wings on his back
                    "A true man is only allowed to cry when he loses his wallet!"
                    —Akihiko Sanada, Persona 4 Arena

Comment

• FlashBangZzz
                      FlashBangZzz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can't open the link :x

• for the past 30 minutes i have been searching for HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe. you said run it manualy if it doesnt work. Well... cant find it...

Comment

• ok if you dont use 7zip to unrar these files, it doesnt work. 7zip fixed the not loading problem
                      Last edited by ajudicator; 06-15-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• I have exact same issue. Unless this is solved, this is NOT 100% extract to play!
                        For 95% everything works without any problem, yet you blame my Re-Pack for having "exact same issue" as you do. Install the Hotfix correct.and disable your AV. Boom everything fixed

Comment

• Question. Do you have a list of exactly which mods are installed in this repack? I'm torrenting a modpack (though I only care for the clothes for now) and I don't want to overwrite anything with a lesser version. Also, thanks for your hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanservicefan View Post
                            Question. Do you have a list of exactly which mods are installed in this repack? I'm torrenting a modpack (though I only care for the clothes for now) and I don't want to overwrite anything with a lesser version. Also, thanks for your hard work.
                            Does the torrent link displays what mods are on it? Can't even tell you what I installed here anymore lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X