PlayHome Final (プレイホーム) + Latest Update + Mods [GDrive]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayHome Final (プレイホーム) + Latest Update + Mods [GDrive]

Click image for larger version  Name:	Forum PostPM2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	373.7 KB ID:	5990728

Yes this is a new repack, don't worry. It's even better than the old one!

About this game:
    Game Name : PlayHome (プレイホーム)
    Company : ILLUSION
    Release Date : (Lol I dunnno)
    Related Links : PM Home Page - Illusion Site - Hongfire Modding Site

Why should you choose this Download over anything else?
    That Answer is quite simple. 1. Download -> 2. Extract -> 3. Play
    • Completely Uncensored
    • Patched EXE Files
    • Tons of Mods and Tools
    • NO broken Japanese installer.
    • NO need to install 500 other DLCs & Patches
    • NO annoying Hoster with Download limit

Screenshots(Log in to see...apparantly):
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ScreenshotPM.jpg Views:	2 Size:	79.3 KB ID:	5990729

Download:
    Link 1 - GDrive:
    PlayHome - FlashBangZ.7z

If you have problems downloading this file please watch this tutorial.

Important Info: Please refer to this as Play Home Final Repack or PM:FR. If I read "that repack from flashbangz" again im gonna cry.

Final Words:
    I claim no Ownership in any of this.

This release is nearly non-commercial.
    You can always request games, but be aware that paid request will be prioritized.
    Last edited by FlashBangZzz; 06-24-2018, 10:23 AM.

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] [Koikatu NEW] - [Everything Else] ◀►
    Official H-Game uploader since: 2016
    ⚡⭐ - Support me here on Patreon - ⭐⚡

I'm now open for ideas and links. So don't hesitate to send them to me.

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] [Koikatu NEW] - [Everything Else] ◀►

Comment

The game runs perfectly fine. fps is smooth and i dont notice any visual bugs but the only problem i seem to be running into is the texture quality. its extremely blurry on clothing. i checked the options but nothing for graphical settings that i could find. Im new to this. am I missing something? How can i fix this note: sorry for spam didnt see post reply up top

Comment

• Wingspan
        Wingspan commented
        Editing a comment
        oh makes sense. one last thing for honey select and playhome, would there be any texture enchancments for the game? i find it pretty difficult to google what i am looking for. the results just show a 4k diffusion thing for HS but idk. i want to push the graphical boundaries if possible.

• FlashBangZzz
        FlashBangZzz commented
        Editing a comment
        4K Textures, Lightning mod and some stuff from the Illusion Soft Discord maybe.

• Wingspan
        Wingspan commented
        Editing a comment
        much appreciated keep up the good work

Thank you for providing this awesome game.
      Great job and keep working !

Comment

Just downloaded this recently, runs great. Answer for those who run into the automatic switching of positions during H, I disabled Shortcut Plugin by pressing S key & it fixed that. Also, I was wondering about the Level Change. In the original, once a girl was "Level Changed" or ahegao state, the pose stayed the same, no matter how many times you H her. In my game, I get the girl to the ahegao state, but then the pose changes to the "Exhaustion State" pose, but has "Level Change" state active in poses. Bug or was the pose change intentional? Either way, great job with getting this up & running
        Last edited by sctbwrs; 07-11-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I can't download it, because your patreon is under review. Can you share it in some other way?

Comment

Hi there,

I'm downloading the game, without all the mods and everything and then I saw this post....

can you share us the link to the drive? your Patreon is under review

Comment

I am also trying to download this version. If you would be willing to share the link again, that would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for your work, just downloaded this, runs perfectly. But i can't find how to put the game in fullscreen. Am i missing something? How can i put the game in fullscreen ? (sorry for this question that seems totally dumb).

Comment

This is the link for anyone asking: http://premiumzen.com/url/PlayHome

Comment

• FlashBangZzz
                    FlashBangZzz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for sharing the correct link <3

thank you
                  JackTheRipper87

Comment

Page is back up, sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

cant get anywhere past the start menu. its probably something im doing wrong, but its kinda frustrating ^^''

Comment

Hi there. i have a problem with Character's skin reflection in studio doesn't look the same as the main game. Skin reflection (skin's wetness) in The main game looks like good shiny metal but in studio it looks like a transparent plastic. Thank you for your help in advance !

Comment

Is there anyway to stop the camera from moving in the game? It just keeps rotating the room
                          I looked at configs but couldn't find anything there

Comment

• Sonohana
                            Sonohana commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Press 'Y' to turn that off. It's a feature of DHH

Thanks for this, much appreciated. Is there a fix available to add in VR support? You mentioned VR files got fragged but can you unfrag them?

Comment

• FlashBangZzz
                            FlashBangZzz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You can simply download the latest VR Patch and install it.
                        Working...
                        X