Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 2.0 - Fixes + new Mods (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 2.0 - Fixes + new Mods (ハニーセレクト)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Forum Post HS2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	384.4 KB ID:	6129812

FR3 IS COMING OUT IN TWO[alright maybe more...] DAYS. You will find the real link here, not anywhere else.

So don't download this from any other source, simply because it's not out yet.

(No the 40MB "FR3-Downloader.exe" wasn't legit James and your fried windows isn't my fault)

Few Infos about FR3:
    Uncompressed size: About 80GB [Edit 09.01: it's 88GB now]
    All in one, like usual. Extract -> Your done

Info Post is coming as soon as fixed two more game breaking bugs, VR wasn't working + the normal studio. Thanks @FPyro for actually telling us, to actually check it.
    Download Links come out when Beta testers approved everything and All hosters are clear.

Download options will be [presumed]
    Official Torrent [With help from my Users]
    Two Google Drive mirrors
    Other Hosters that I'll add over time.

If you want to help, send me a pm on Discord.

Reason why it took so long?
    4 People have worked on this, we literally sometimes sent USB sticks for easier use, and broken or outdated mods made the life very hard.

Edit: 09.01 two of my rl beta testers noticed bugs with VR + normal studio. I'll need to resolve these first.

FR2 IS GONE & WILL STAY GONE. Pls stop asking.
    Last edited by FlashBangZzz; 01-09-2019, 12:46 AM.

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] [Koikatu NEW] - [Everything Else] ◀►
    Official H-Game uploader since: 2016
    ⚡⭐ - Support me here on Patreon - ⭐⚡

• Cant download ? Need to write something or what ?

Comment

• Don't worry, i know why the DL is down. I was just wondering about what all is in the pack. I assume it's the base game with the party expansion and all dlc, and the patches and update. What I am wondering is if it has the English translation, the all the different plugins like uncensored, textures, ggmod, illusion plugin and wideslider, and the hundreds of mods. Basically, does it have everything from the pastebin( https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT ) and the hongfire mega mods?
      Last edited by Gintokiftw; 01-06-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• DrZombi
        DrZombi commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm interested in this answer too !

• FlashBangZzz
        FlashBangZzz commented
        Editing a comment
        English - Every DLC - Tons of Custom Content.

• FlashBangZzz , Thanks for your answer, it seems that you're a little bit awaited for !

Comment

• yay! cant wait for my vr to arrive

Comment

• geez 88gb... is that all necessary?

Comment

• Thank you for your hard work!

Comment

• where are the links? sorry I'm new and noob... this post is still active?or can not be downloaded? ... and sorry for my bad English. clear I read the post but I had an earlier version of this pack but I deleted it by accident XD try to download it again but I redirected myself here and thanks in advance if you read this

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACKOBORO View Post
                where are the links? sorry I'm new and noob... this post is still active?or can not be downloaded? ... and sorry for my bad English. clear I read the post but I had an earlier version of this pack but I deleted it by accident XD try to download it again but I redirected myself here and thanks in advance if you read this
                Links will be posted in a few days, just read the pinned post carefully, all information is there. You can see by dates of the posts this thread is active. Just be patient for a download link thats all.

Comment

• does some one know how to resolve telescoping prolems?

Comment

• This is my first time on the site. Could you help me find the download button xd.

Comment

• FlashBangZzz
                      FlashBangZzz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My man. You will see the download links on the main page when I release them.

• andy420
                      andy420 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      dude i think you went viral xD

• Hey any news about the release date ? As wanted to join the patron as thanks for that 3.0 but not sure if it's real though

Comment

• Originally posted by darks13 View Post
                      Hey any news about the release date ? As wanted to join the patron as thanks for that 3.0 but not sure if it's real though
                      Links will be posted in a few days, just read the MAIN pinned post carefully, all information is there on the top of the page. Just be patient for a download links.

Comment

• Thank you FlashBangZzz, you're a saint! I'll wait patiently for all your hard work. I would be totally lost while searching for all these mods not to mention the install part...

Comment

• Good afternoon and thank you for your work. I have a question: will there be a separation of links for downloading 4k textures and a regular version?
                          Sorry for my English, I translate

Comment

• CAN'T WAIT FOR FR3 AMAZING WORK legit man we love you, and could you also make sure for us WINE users the Honey_Select 32 bit is included and working with the mods like ass jiggle as well? thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X