Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 2.0 - Fixes + new Mods (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey Select Final Repack 2.0 - Fixes + new Mods (ハニーセレクト)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Forum Post HS2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	384.4 KB ID:	6129812

Please READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY.

While releasing this second pack I've made a huge mistake, as it included a malicious file.

IF YOU STILL HAVE THIS GAME INSTALLED, please follow the next steps very carefully.

Navigate to your root Folder, where the game is installed, locate the "Optional 32-Bit Folder". After that delete it. [A full swipe of temp files & the recycling bin is recommended]

I am very sorry for this event, and at most I can promise that this will not happen again / haven't happend in other Re-packs. I will now ensure the the quality of the files, before everything.

So far nobody has reported to me that anything has happend, please still ensure that the above step has been done.

I will try to clean up everything as fast as possible.
    Last edited by FlashBangZzz; 10-30-2018, 07:27 PM.

◀► My Releases so far: [HoneySelect Updated+Patched] - [PlayHome] - [Koikatu] [Koikatu NEW] - [Everything Else] ◀►
    Official H-Game uploader since: 2016
    ⚡⭐ - Support me here on Patreon - ⭐⚡

tks bro i really apriciate

Comment

thanks bro i will always love you for that

Comment

How do we download this? I see no links?

Comment

Please fix it as soon as possible! I had pack 1 and never got a problem, but had to format my pc and now I can't download your second pack!

Comment

Where is the goddammn link?

Comment

Someone found off-site.
              https://fapforfun.net/archives/4593

Comment

• solidusxero
                solidusxero commented
                Editing a comment
                How many mods in that one? The one I found has 711 mods in it. You can check if you run HSconflictresolver3.0 or if it wont work the 2.0 version will work. Idk if the one I found has more mods or not.

Where's the download link?

Comment

Same as the other, where is the download link? I can't find it.

Same with the of #96

Comment

i need god damn link

Comment

• oke sorry i didn't your notice

Comment

• Hey can you by any chance upload this version of a game [Repack 2.0] just clean version:

-Fully Updated - Latest Version but no mods
                      -Beginner Friendly
                      -All Fixes From last Versions
                      but no new mods

Of course after you figure out how to get rid of the malware. Damn if you make it happen it would be the best because your version is the most stable downloaded version i had ever had on my computer. With out the mods this version clean version would be the best cleanest version online.
                      yes

Comment

• Thanks for sharing m80

Comment

• searching for....

Comment

• i hope this gets fixed soon sadly my files for this game got corrupted (which i assume is due to the notice issue) and i really needed to reinstall it :c

Comment

• For who still wanna download this app, download from this torrent's magnet url: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8D65DBB45A4D650EF7877CE72493F8 E2121AB34D&dn=Honey%20Select%20FR2%20-%20FlashBangZ.7z&tr=http%3a%2f%2fanidex.moe%3a6969 %2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a8 888%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer .tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leech ers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftrac ker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% 2fshadowshq.yi.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% 2ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp% 3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2 f9.rarbg.me%3a2770%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rar bg.to%3a2780%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.dok o.moe%3a6969

Remember to keep seeding this file, so, others can download too! =]

Comment

Working...
                              X