Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hentai games on android

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Android Games] hentai games on android

    can someone please tell me if there are hentai games that can run on android?

    i saw a transformer running "in the morning sunshine.." on youtube.

    the problem is that its starter file is exe for macromedia flash player and this quite puzzles me

  • #2
    Its a self running flash file with a built in player. That is why it is an exe file. As for h games, you wont find them on the market place as material that shows nudity is not allowed there and to be free. Even paid nudity is rare. A game with sexual content is near non existant.
    “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

    Comment


    • #3
      I donno about H games, but I do have apps like these:
      https://play.google.com/store/search...3%81%84&c=apps
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Again as I noted anything with good content like some listed on that page are not free. You can't get nude or good adult content for free on the Android market.
        “If Apple made a car would it have windows?"

        Comment


        • #5
          There won't be ane real H-game on Google Play.
          The closest you can get are strip-game, whether majong or other.
          The most popular one are the KTG serie
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=studiotrico

          KoiKoi
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...isuku.KoiHyaka

          Mini-game, my favorite one is still this one
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history

          There's two company's strip-game that keep on getting removed
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history

          Samurai Japan
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history

          Although if you want real h-game, you'll have to use a third party market, such as Dlsite, they have some Android game, some are H.
          The current choice for Japanese H-game is M-trix Market
          http://m-trix.jp/market/main.php
          There's also an app that allow you to use your phone or tablet to browse it.
          Click Me for RPG Maker RTP DL and Q&A

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sizustar View Post
            Although if you want real h-game, you'll have to use a third party market, such as Dlsite, they have some Android game, some are H.
            The current choice for Japanese H-game is M-trix Market
            http://m-trix.jp/market/main.php
            There's also an app that allow you to use your phone or tablet to browse it.
            I was wondering if maybe you could elaborate on M-trix Market. I have it installed, and it made me create a username and password, which I did. But every time I try to download one of the free trial versions it gives me an error in red text that I can't read . What am I doing wrong?

            Comment


            • #7
              There's also a port of OnScripter to Android. That means that you can probably get a game like Tsukihime and possibly even Fate/Stay Night on Android, as someone seems to have written a converter that automatically translates the original KiriKiri engine code for FSN into equivalent OnScripter code, but it only works on the Japanese version of FSN as far as I've seen. What makes it worse is that the converter is binary-only as far as I know, and as such I or anyone else so inclined can't make the necessary changes to it to make it work on the Mirror Moon FSN. If I could get an English FSN on Android I'd be one happy camper, and then maybe perhaps I'd finally be able to play through Heaven's Feel. Other OnScripter games should work well enough I should think. There's a (non-exhaustive) list of them here though it's likely that they're mostly Japanese only.

              As an aside the KiriKiri engine that FSN is written in (and many more games besides) also has source code available for it, but no one has yet, as far as I know, ported it to other platforms besides Windows. OnScripter not only has ports to Android, but also to the PSP, Linux, OS X, iOS (but you need a jailbroken phone to use it of course), PS3, and the Wii.

              EDIT: Well, I managed to get Tsukihime to run on my Asus Transformer, and even got the game to run on my phone (HTC Desire) as well:
              Spoiler



              The main menu opening screen doesn't display properly however, and I'm not really sure why. Sadly, I've already finished that game...
              Last edited by stormwyrm; 09-13-2012, 05:41 PM.

              In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

              Comment


              • #8
                In the morning sunshine... aka Hizashi no naka?
                I think that's too much to ask for a phone, but still I'll check on that and if I find anything, I'll tell you

                Comment


                • #9
                  dude, just take any of your swf saved h-games and open them with any swf app, that works with almost any phone by now.

                  I'm able to run Zone-archive games, flying tree frong games and even Hizashi no naka in my Xperia Play.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by demitri maximov View Post
                    dude, just take any of your swf saved h-games and open them with any swf app, that works with almost any phone by now.

                    I'm able to run Zone-archive games, flying tree frong games and even Hizashi no naka in my Xperia Play.
                    You can't compare a single-.swf-flash-game like newgrounds' or Zone-archives' with an actual complex game that constantly links to other .swf files to change animations while you play, and also you can't compare any android phone with a powerful one designed to run games.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Xperia Play ixn't that powerful really...
                      but good news, there's a real H game (a visual novel at least), in english, Uncensored and FREE

                      dunno about system (phone) requeriments, but download and try by yourself:
                      http://neko-soft.blogspot.mx/p/downloads.html


                      If your android is 2.2 or up, you have a chance that your device can run Hizashi no Naka.
                      -first install this swf player, (if you can't install it, lose any hope)
                      -test you flash player by opening the test files the app put into your sdcard/downloads/swf_test/ folder (in your phone)
                      -if you can run them (a clock, random words and cute animals) you can run Hizashi no naka
                      -copy your entire Hizashi folder to your sd card and open game_start.swf with the app
                      -enjoy your loli
                      Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013, 09:37 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by demitri maximov View Post
                        Xperia Play ixn't that powerful really...
                        but good news, there's a real H game (a visual novel at least), in english, Uncensored and FREE

                        dunno about system (phone) requeriments, but download and try by yourself:
                        http://neko-soft.blogspot.mx/p/downloads.html


                        If your android is 2.2 or up, you have a chance that your device can run Hizashi no Naka.
                        -first install this swf player, (if you can't install it, lose any hope)
                        -test you flash player by opening the test files the app put into your sdcard/downloads/swf_test/ folder (in your phone)
                        -if you can run them (a clock, random words and cute animals) you can run Hizashi no naka
                        -copy your entire Hizashi folder to your sd card and open game_start.swf with the app
                        -enjoy your loli
                        Hizashi no Naka is designed to run the .swf files throught the .exe, sadly. If you do this individually, then you get a combo of all the "game over" texts, and then a final one saying "That was Pointless"
                        I don't know on android, but on PC that's what I get.
                        By the way, game_start is actually a .exe file, not .swf.
                        If you manage to get it running please tell me how!!

                        EDIT: demitri maximov actually posted a Game_Start.swf file that worked. I wont delete my post, but I have to say that when I stated that I wasn't considerating possible and different game layouts, and taking MY install as if it was the only one. (sorry, bad english redacting skills).
                        Last edited by elmer9999; 01-11-2013, 06:41 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hm... that's strange, my hizashi has both exe and swf as starters....
                          I'll give you my copy of the swf starter, put it in your main game folder and try to run the game with it

                          if it works on your pc, it can work in your phone (android 2.2 or up)
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013, 06:50 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by demitri maximov View Post
                            hm... that's strange, my hizashi has both exe and swf as starters....
                            I'll give you my copy of the swf starter, put it in your main game folder and try to run the game with it

                            if it works on your pc, it can work in your phone (android 2.2 or up)
                            Wait, MAYBE it's because of all of those versions: the 1.0, 1.5, 2.2, "complete", etc. I think I have the complete one, without patches and anything
                            I'll check it

                            EDIT: DUDE!! it works like wonders on my PC! Let me check on my phone now.
                            EDIT2: The .swf file runs on my phone but it doesn't load the animations on the Data folder. I'll try another flash player. Im using SmartSWFPlayer
                            Last edited by elmer9999; 01-11-2013, 06:48 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              here's a little video I just recorded with my webcam on how it should work...

                              http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2ih5sm9&s=6

                              edit: some advice I tried all swf players available, including smartswfplayer, and after a lot of tests, the best one was the one from issess
                              Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013, 06:58 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X