hentai games on android

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You actually get it working, wow!
    I have a Sony Ericsson LIVE (actual model I don't remember... walkman something. It has nice stereo speakers) and I think it can manage to run it, it has processor power. Which Flash App are you using?
    EDIT: Ok, with "SWF Player" I got it running. I have to say that you got me impressed!
    Still I hae two problems: 1) the game is Zoomed and I can't reach the in game- window options
    2) Does the game save at any place? in Windows you get a very hidden folder where the save files are, but i doubt it has any on android
    Last edited by elmer9999; 01-11-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

ok:
      1- the game isn't zoomed (at least not in my phone), to access the menu, touch the very top-right corner of the game screen , and the menu should pop up.
      2- you can use your 100% save by puting it in this directory:

/data/data/com.issess.flashplayer/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/#sharedobjects/*random numbers*/localhost/*paste your mu09.sol here*

NOTE THAT THIS DIRECTORY IS NOT IN THE SD CARD, BUT INSIDE THE PHONE ITSELF
      -You only can access there with the aplication Root Explorer, and you only can use root explorer if you are a super-user (if you don't know what "root" or "super-user" means don't try something funny, you could kill your phone, seriously)
      -the part "/com.issess.flashplayer" is only if you're using issess' swf player, otherwise, locate your prefered swf player folder and go deeper till you find "/localhost"

edit: well, may be I was exaggerating a bit, using root explorer without super-user does nothing, but trying to go super-user without the proper knowledge, thats not recommended
      Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demitri maximov View Post
        ok:
        1- the game isn't zoomed (at least not in my phone), to access the menu, touch the very top-right corner of the game screen , and the menu should pop up.
        2- you can use your 100% save by puting it in this directory:

/data/data/com.issess.flashplayer/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/#sharedobjects/*random numbers*/localhost/*paste your mu09.sol here*

NOTE THAT THIS DIRECTORY IS NOT IN THE SD CARD, BUT INSIDE THE PHONE ITSELF
        -You only can access there with the aplication Root Explorer, and you only can use root explorer if you are a super-user (if you don't know what "root" or "super-user" means don't try something funny, you could kill your phone, seriously)
        -the part "/com.issess.flashplayer" is only if you're using issess' swf player, otherwise, locate your prefered swf player folder and go deeper till you find "/localhost"

edit: well, may be I was exaggerating a bit, using root explorer without super-user does nothing, but trying to go super-user without the proper knowledge, thats not recommended
        I fixed it. I needed to select High DPI resolution and bam! it works perfectly.
        About rooting my phone, that's something I'd rather not doing right now. But thanks for the information about where to put my mu09.sol file.
        Again demitri maximov, thanks for the info, i never considered Hizashi no Naka a posibility for Android!
        Also, zingoringo must be happy with the good news.

Comment

Originally posted by elmer9999 View Post
          I fixed it. I needed to select High DPI resolution and bam! it works perfectly.
          About rooting my phone, that's something I'd rather not doing right now. But thanks for the information about where to put my mu09.sol file.
          Again demitri maximov, thanks for the info, i never considered Hizashi no Naka a posibility for Android!
          Also, zingoringo must be happy with the good news.
          I just downloaded the .apk file from the neko site and installed apk installer to my galaxy note II. Once I put the .apk file to any folder APk installer took care of the installation and the game opened up. Since I haven't rooted my phone I'll have to play through this one and since it is in English, it should be fun.
          Thanks for all the links and support.
          "I think they fail to realize aesthetics is an arbitrary concept, and just like we learn to like the human body, we can learn to like anime aesthetics to the point we can sexually identify with it." MrWiseman

Comment

Hey guys, Illusion have made a h-game for android. Ore ga Shujinkou Android OS version.
            HF-Mecha Member #9 | HF-Mimikko Member #142 |

Comment

Originally posted by dtai60 View Post
              Hey guys, Illusion have made a h-game for android. Ore ga Shujinkou Android OS version.
              It's not a version of the game, just a promotional application to advertise the Game. Happy end trigger has one app too.
              Also, the application is very old now.

Comment

I know the demo is on the Play Store, but do you know what the bought version does from the site they linked?

Comment

Originally posted by dtai60 View Post
                  I know the demo is on the Play Store, but do you know what the bought version does from the site they linked?
                  It is not a demo. It's a mini game to auspice the (then) upcoming game.

Comment

Ah ok. Thanks for the info

Comment

not quite

Originally posted by elmer9999 View Post
                      It is not a demo. It's a mini game to auspice the (then) upcoming game.
                      exept that the android one was released on april first, way later than the original pc one. so im guessing you only assumed that it was an advertising based only in the fact that they did it before. so... yeah, but no.
                      It might actually be worth to look into it. after all several pages for h-game distribution already added and android section.

Comment

Yep, you are right. Nor demo or advertising thing is applicable.
                        It may be something like bonus thing for another OS. Still, its waaaaaaaay far of being hentai. I tried both, and besides heating my phone to high levels, it offers nice 3d animation.
                        EDIT:
                        Actually there IS a new version for Ore ga Shujinkou available for android. Basically is the same game but downgraded.
                        I tested it, but you have to download a lot of data each time a new scene comes, and I dont get along too well with WiFi.
                        Last edited by elmer9999; 05-27-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

There's a text game called corruption of Champions that's got an android version you can find it on the creators site fenoxo.com

Comment

http://mgtw.jp/pc/pctop.html
                            At this site you can find program for your tablet and downloading a free games but this games a VN.
                            AMD - The BEST!
                            Japan - so cool!
                            And I`m so nervous!

Comment

Originally posted by Ditrih3 View Post
                              http://mgtw.jp/pc/pctop.html
                              At this site you can find program for your tablet and downloading a free games but this games a VN.
                              Thank you for the site time to make pranks for my friend's android phones

Comment

IMHO android tablets should be the ideal medium for H-games, it would also do much to alleviate distribution woes for the software companies. As has been mentioned there are alternatives to google play.

Comment

Working...
                                X