Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Android phone are you currently using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy S2

Comment

• Samsung Note 4 - Pretty much buy a Note on even releases. Grabbing a 6 when it releases.
      Official HF-Girls Sex Slave! Be Gentle
      Currently Seeding: Nothing
      Currently DLing: Nothing

*Surreal999 officially relinqueshes his firey red title of "Sex Slave" given to him by oink37 and bestows it upon cyress8!*
      *cyress8 slaps it straight on his forehead and brandishes it with pride!*

Comment

• Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

HF FlashChat
        Spoiler
        PSNID: DaniscoIco

Comment

• Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro (GT-I8552) with Jellybean, not rooted. But it's now mostly for telephone, chatting, general browsing etc. only. For gaming I use a (rooted - else I can't transfer huge game data to the MicroSD card) Xiaomi Mi Pad running KitKat.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
          If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• ASUS Zenfone 5 with Android Lollipop 5.0
            The extraordinary is what we do, not what we are.
            Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Comment

• Moto X 2nd Gen. (XT1097) 32GB
              "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAH, POURRA! HU-HU"

Comment

• Originally posted by April Angela View Post
                Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML (4gb ram 64gb internal)
                http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone...views-6917.php

pros
                cheap vs performance vs other brands flagship *it's only 250$ to 300$*
                Dual SIM
                very fast performance*snappy*
                can leave multiple apps opened
                full charge in 1 hour and 20 mins
                *even it says up to 64GB SD, it can actually read and write microSD UHS-II 128gb class

cons
                camera even it's a 13mp vs iphone 6 8mp iphone wins stable + 60fps on 1080p recording
                still in lollipop 5.0 atm *it will be jumping/receiving to marshmallow later on*
                average battery 3000mah for this powerful beast spec? rip battery.
                some apps isn't available for intel processor
                visibility at outdoors especially if it's very bright is bad
                too big for one hand*asian, it okay on some people though*

accessories are cheap like asus power bank
                their power bank*ASUS ZenPower* 10k mah is only 15$ to 16$ lol
                https://www.asus.com/ph/Phone-Accessory/ASUS_ZenPower/
                Funny, I picked this phone up a couple months ago and immediately unlocked the bootloader, rooted and have the custom ROM running marshmallow. I recently switched to CM13 though.

I do wish the battery was larger.

Comment

• So my mother passed away, and to console myself I bought a Huawei Nexus 6p to replace my ageing but still very much useful Oppo Find 7a. Still running stock ROM but it of course has an unlocked bootloader and root, as all my devices are. It's a solid piece of gear but I'm having problems transferring all my files to it. In particular 9 gigabytes of music. The fact that it uses USB Type C is a bit of a pain since cables and adapters are still rare, though that is likely to get easier as devices like it get more common.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

• Brand: Samsung

Model: Galaxy S6 (rooted)

Carrier: Verizon

Rom: Stock TouchWiz
                    Last edited by Sumorgre; 08-06-2016, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Mine's now a Samsung Galaxy J7-6.
                      Its battery is a beast (gsmarena says it beats S7, though not S7 Edge - and still beats that one in terms of endurance coz Edge consumes more power). I do run it on power save most of the time, wifi/carrier data is always on, ESET antivirus, whatsapp, instagram and uber always running in the background with numerous phone calls to make and take. Eats about 55-65% charge in an entire day. Currently I'm taking a 1 week break, and without them phone calls I need to charge only once every two days

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                      If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• An Old Samsung Galaxy S3. Still gets the job done!

Comment

Working...
                        X