Best antivirus/anti-malware software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best antivirus/anti-malware software?

I just wanna get your insights on the best antivirus software. i have an annoying malware bug on my computer that just seems to not be able to be cleaned. ive tried malwarebytes and spyware search and destroy and it removed most of it but when i google search and i click on a link it still redirects me to some other website 50% of the time(which hints me to believe that it is malware).

I use Norton but most of the antivirus/anti-malware softwares are pretty equal depending on what you try to compare. Its new viruses that they can't detect without an update that people get themselves into.

Comment

i use nod32 i dont have any virus problem at all since i started using it been like 2 years

Comment

I like avast! but I heard ESET nod32 is better. I personally prefer not to use antivirus software of any sort but that's just me.

Comment

avast(anti-virus) + spybots&d(anti-spy/malware) + hijackthis(allows you to undo some browser related stuff) + ccleaner(removes temp files & other crap) + peerguardian2(with the right block lists (dshield & hijacked) can prevent a whole lot of connections you dont want).

one way or another, one of these will fix it & keep you safe from most regular threats.
          free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
          ~ Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Comment

The best antivirus is Linux!
            Just kidding, well it's true but I use NOD 32 as some of you said it's a good one.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

Avast has done wonders for me.
              In case of fire click on spoiler
              Spoiler
              I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE, YOU IDIOT!

Comment

Yeah Avast is what I use as well and it's quite good.

Kaspersky would be my next choice.

Can't go wrong with either of those two for anti-virus.

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

u can try norton internet security, its powerfull n fast with SONAR technology..

Comment

I think many of the best antivirus, which is free and there is also to be purchased.. How if you try Microsoft Security Essentials ?

Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home or small business PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Security Essentials is a Free download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and is automatically updated to protect your PC with the latest technology.

You can get it here :http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/mse.aspx

Comment

I think it is better we should protect ourselves by our knowledge because the viruses are born before the anti-virus so when your anti-virus can detect them your computer has been harmed!
                      I suggest kapersky internet security and Bach khoa internet security!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurokami Yami
                        Im use AVG and i have no problem ;P
                        Oh noo..you might already be infected..using NOD32 et occasional scans with malwarebytes..

Comment

Comodo Antivirus is for me. I've been using it for years and it still doing the job better than any other antivirus out there.
                          HF-CLU-ISM #9 HF-DORAMA #? (i forgot ~_~) HF-TOUHOU #166
                          Musicians! UNITE! HFDI

.................................................. ...im cute =^^=

Comment

ESET takes low resources? Both Norton and Kaspersky are actually lighter than that (and faster, if you turn on ESET's advanced heuristics and make it scan runtime packers which is maximum possible protection but can severely degrade performance unless you're using a quad core or better... yes I use those settings in auto-protect ). I use it for the iron-fisted security. It probably even slows down game start-up times too but once the game starts there's no lag anymore.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                            If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

avast its great couse avast have boot scan tools is so recomended for buster the virus,before made our comp slow or doing
                              something bad

Comment

Working...
                              X