• Recent Activity

Requiem3

Non-Hentai Manga With Fan Service/Nudity

Thread Starter: Requiem3

Non-Hentai Manga With Fan Service/Nudity with preferably good art. Anyone have an recommendations? I just finished reading all the Gantz chapters I could find(265 I think), and I love the art and women in it. I also liked Berserk for similar reasons, although it had less nudity, but nonetheless, I...

Last Post By: Khmaraches Today, 03:19 AM Go to last post
    Khmaraches

Another thing comes

Thread Starter: Khmaraches

Hi, I'm Khmaraches, from Moscow, Russia. I'm actually 26, and I'm a game designer, actually working on settling a small indie studio between France (I've finished my studies in Paris) and Minsk, Belarus. Obviously I like video games: in japanese prod mostly tacticals RPGS like Valkyrie...

Last Post By: Khmaraches Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    RyviusRan

Is HF dying?

Thread Starter: RyviusRan

This place seems to have died off since I last frequented it. Did this place go offline for a long period of time? I remember it being busy 5 or more years back. From 2004-2009 this place seemed fairly popular.

Last Post By: cd7 Today, 02:34 AM Go to last post
    Tiexandrea

The "Please Recommend Me An Anime" Thread

Thread Starter: Tiexandrea

Youkuso.. :D POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO ASK THE GENERAL HONGFIRE COMMUNITY FOR ANY ANIME RECOMMENDATION OR ADVICE... <<< === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === >>> To make the recommendations more suitable to your tastes, it would be very advisable to include...

Last Post By: Pyottl Today, 01:36 AM Go to last post
    Haika

anyone playing archeage?

Thread Starter: Haika

Hi, just wondering if any of you are playing archeage online? It's a pretty fun game, and im wondering if i can add anyone to my friendlist from here. I'm playing on europe- kyprosa The name is: Haikadraigne i played the beta before and i really liked the fact you could own a boat or...

Last Post By: solarenemy Today, 12:01 AM Go to last post
    Veltiel

3D Waifu love and date tips

Thread Starter: Veltiel

I just wanted to create a thread where we can talk about dating tips with real 3D girls, instead of the usual gameplay tips of our 2D waifus. Now my case... I just met this girl on a Visual Kei band fan reunion, I just saw she was a bit withdrawn, at the end I approached her, and we talked about...

Last Post By: April Angela Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    solarenemy

Archeage, where is the feedback?

Thread Starter: solarenemy

So the game just went live today and no feedback or bitch sessions yet? Man HF you are letting me down. Oh well gonna try it myself when I get home.

Last Post By: SFOHollandMGO Yesterday, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    evilkorpse

Russia successfully tests nuclear missile, more planned

Thread Starter: evilkorpse

Well it seems each day we are getting closer to WWIII Here are three article Article 1 @ Reuters: Article 2 @ Reuters:

Last Post By: evilkorpse Yesterday, 09:15 PM Go to last post