sithstormjedi

Nanoha Vivid Anime

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

ANN Synopsis: YES! cant wait to see the epic magic fights

Last Post By: russhel Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    Servo

Know Your Japanese Name!!!

Thread Starter: Servo

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/#.UIsCe7RSTTq Definitely not my original post a friend posted it on my forums so i though i should share here ever wonder what your japanese name should be? just select male or female from the list, input your name and submit! names are in...

Last Post By: Lesderoso Yesterday, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    Tuyet Phong

Are you afraid of death?

Thread Starter: Tuyet Phong

Yep, this sounds like a totally stupid question. But recently, that topic has been on my mind a lot. I don't think it's a sign of depression or anything. During the time I went to the US, 3 people I knew has passed away, my aunt and previous landlord due to cancer, and my grandmother due to old...

Last Post By: Lesderoso Yesterday, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    Veltiel

3D Waifu love and date tips

Thread Starter: Veltiel

I just wanted to create a thread where we can talk about dating tips with real 3D girls, instead of the usual gameplay tips of our 2D waifus. Now my case... I just met this girl on a Visual Kei band fan reunion, I just saw she was a bit withdrawn, at the end I approached her, and we talked about...

Last Post By: Lesderoso Yesterday, 10:55 PM Go to last post
    oddgamer

Physics of waves? Semi-idle question.

Thread Starter: oddgamer

Hey, does anyone know if a wave spreading over a distance can lose frequency as well as amplitude? I ask because recently someone suggested, on youtube, that the reason the galaxies and stars look red-shifted isn't a matter that they're moving away, but instead that the frequency of the light has...

Last Post By: stormwyrm Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post
    sithstormjedi

Nobunaga Concerto (Summer 2014)

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

ANN/MAL ANN Alternative titles: Nobunaga Concierto Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku Synopsis: The story centers around Saburou, a high school boy who time-travels to Japan's Sengoku Era. He must become Oda Nobunaga, the famed warlord who helps unite Japan.

Last Post By: FightingFurball Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    RyviusRan

Is HF dying?

Thread Starter: RyviusRan

This place seems to have died off since I last frequented it. Did this place go offline for a long period of time? I remember it being busy 5 or more years back. From 2004-2009 this place seemed fairly popular.

Last Post By: OinkBorg Yesterday, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    MuffDiver99

male abortion?

Thread Starter: MuffDiver99

if an unmarried couple had unprotected sex and the woman got pregnant, the woman wants to keep the children while the man thinks he isn't ready and wants to abort. the choice of conception vs abortion belongs to the woman because it's her body, but if the couple can't reach a consensus, and the...

Last Post By: OinkBorg Yesterday, 04:29 PM Go to last post