Remove Advertisement
  • Recent Activity

gmanime

Windows 8.1 & Java

Thread Starter: gmanime

So apparently there is some problems with Windows 8.1 running JavaScript which of course makes things difficult preforming certain tasks here and other sites. I've downloaded all available updates and to my knowledge there are no patches out there. Any advise. Oh and compatibility mode is useless...

Last Post By: gmanime Today, 09:00 AM Go to last post
    OppaiTaishō

Near Death/Fatal Incidents

Thread Starter: OppaiTaishō

Have you ever been through one? If yes, this is the thread to share it. I shall start I shall now tell a grim story, one that could have caused blindness and even death to your beloved OppaiTaisho. It was sports day, I was in the basketball team and hence I had to join the basketball team for a...

Last Post By: slpndragn Today, 08:32 AM Go to last post
    Juas

HongFire's Japanese idol of the month April 2015

Thread Starter: Juas

Hello there fellow members of Hongfire! Here we are again to decide Hongfire's idol of the month and this time we want you to vote your favorite idol from our April candidates! Aya Kiguchi (木口亜矢) 29 years old Measurements: 89 - 57 - 86 (cm)

Last Post By: JoeBrazil Today, 06:51 AM Go to last post
    BloodmageR

Studio Khara Japan Animator's Expo Shorts

Thread Starter: BloodmageR

Anyone following the series of anime shorts being released by Studio Khara, best known for the Rebuild of Evangelion? I didn't see a thread for this so I decided to make one. An amazing range of atmosphere, styles, and stories, these little OVAs can't be missed! :D These are the shorts that...

Last Post By: BloodmageR Yesterday, 11:37 PM Go to last post
    Dalam

Monster Musume (July 2015)

Thread Starter: Dalam

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-12/monster-musume-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-july/.85886 It's finally here! Monster Musume is getting an anime! =D I'll update the post as more information is posted, along with pictures and stuff. ^_^

Last Post By: UrsaMajor Yesterday, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    bombchu

What Do You Want to Be?

Thread Starter: bombchu

What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a princess :F >.> I know... I'm pretty grown up but I still have faith! If that falls through I'll just be a drawer! Illustrator, to be exact. :F If you're already grown up... you can either say what you are or, if you hate your job, what...

Last Post By: evilkorpse Yesterday, 07:00 PM Go to last post
    The Prince of Darkness

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Thread Starter: The Prince of Darkness

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need! Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235468&page=1 UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on...

Last Post By: VampireKiss Yesterday, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    rcj8993

Daily life of monster girls

Thread Starter: rcj8993

i got into Okaydo's manga daily life of monster girls (like when it came out i became interested) its on chapter 19 and i gotta say they are adding in many great characters like Draco the Dragonewt its pretty good if you havent checked it out you can go here to read it...

Last Post By: Dalam Yesterday, 04:33 PM Go to last post