• Recent Activity

sithstormjedi

Psycho Pass + S2

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

ANN : Airing Date: Fall 2012/ October : (Completed) 22 Episodes in Total Season 1 TV Re-edit: Summer 2014 Season 2: Fall 2014 Original Character Design: Akira Amano Animation Production: Production I.G

Last Post By: ookamigirl Today, 11:18 AM Go to last post
    Sindril

using paypal to buy hentai games on eng dl-site

Thread Starter: Sindril

since I didn't see a guide or anything around i figured you guys might not know that you can use paypal to buy h-hames trough the use of "points" which you can buy with paypal. its really easy ,at first you log into your account offcourse, and then switch the the non adult page of engl. dlsite ...

Last Post By: bongfire Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    GoddessOfFakku

Ideas on Voice Acting

Thread Starter: GoddessOfFakku

I've always had this strive to at least try voice acting at some point in life. I think it would be fun to voice act for a small game or animation for practice but I've honestly never even attempted it. Would it be a good idea to at least give it a try? I have a deep male voice and I think with a...

Last Post By: BloodmageR Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    GoddessOfFakku

Goddess Of Fakku

Thread Starter: GoddessOfFakku

Hello everyone. I'm GoddessOfFakku. I'm a bit new to Hongfire though in the past when i was younger i would browse the H- sections. Decided to make an account now at the age of twenty just so i can talk to people and find friends who enjoy the things that I do.. I have disassociation identity...

Last Post By: GoddessOfFakku Today, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    Murrowboy

What's your biggest turn off for the opposite sex?

Thread Starter: Murrowboy

I saw the most beautiful girl before. We starred at each other for about 3 seconds before she bent over to pick up dog shit. (people love their dogs what can I say). That didn't turn me off... When she started smoking that did. >_> Go back to picking up dog shit please! That's way more...

Last Post By: GoddessOfFakku Today, 07:12 AM Go to last post
    Juas

The glorious 3DS and WiiU thread

Thread Starter: Juas

Hello there members of HongFire! I've thought we could have a thread to talk about the amazing 3DS; games, applications, news and sharing friend codes! I'm gonna start with sharing my 3DS friend code: 0044-3543-7199 In other news we have to talk about the upcoming release of Bravely...

Last Post By: Juas Today, 05:16 AM Go to last post
    sithstormjedi

Shirobako (Fall 2014) [P.A Works]

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

ANN/CR/MAL Synopsis: Five girls chase their dreams. The story revolves around the everyday troubles and hardships that occur when working in the anime industry, and the results and conflicts that happen day-to-day among the group of girls. Cute girls making anime.

Last Post By: FightingFurball Today, 04:55 AM Go to last post
    Juas

HongFire's Japanese idol of the month September 2014

Thread Starter: Juas

Hello there fellow members of Hongfire! Here we are again to decide Hongfire's idol of the month and this time we want you to vote your favorite idol from our September candidates! Idol of March : Anri Sugihara Idol of April : Shizuka Nakamura Idol of May: Ai Shinozaki Idol of June:...

Last Post By: Antiheroz Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post