• Recent Activity

MuffDiver99

Japanese are apathetic toward the hostages held by ISIS

Thread Starter: MuffDiver99

They have truly maxed out their victim blaming skill stats. http://time.com/3680492/japan-isis-hostages/ If you think that's bad, look at how Japanese treated the aid workers that were captured back in 2004. When the kidnap happened, Japanese government literally didn't do jack **** about...

Last Post By: evilkorpse Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    alcaster42

NPC chatter

Thread Starter: alcaster42

DO NOT LINK ANY ALTERED NAMES of Gears, Items, or Enchant Scrolls in public chat. Altered names are not safe... Altered descriptions are safe... They show up!!! You've been warned... Current: 1-31-2015 What's new: Updated for patch. NA: Save file to:...

Last Post By: alcaster42 Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    zyrexia

What secrets lie in a members Profile page?

Thread Starter: zyrexia

I am curious why people visit members profile, i have only had 1,550 vistors to mine. I normally go on another members profile to leave a message. I am just intrigued to know what some people are looking to find on there or do they click on there by mistake. Please post your thoughts.

Last Post By: TSR Today, 02:39 PM Go to last post
    The Prince of Darkness

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Thread Starter: The Prince of Darkness

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need! Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235468&page=1 UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on...

Last Post By: alcaster42 Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    danisco

Suisei no Gargantia (2013) + S2

Thread Starter: danisco

翠星のガルガンティア Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet Official Site, AniDB, ANN, MAL According to Newtype Ace magazine, an original TV anime "Suisei no Gargantia" was announced. It will be aired from April 2013. Studio: Production I.G The story begins in the distant future in the far reaches of...

Last Post By: DJ HDOG Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    alcaster42

Tattoo replacer

Thread Starter: alcaster42

Tattoos can be replaced. Body tattoos, just replace with any dimension canvas and save. Face tattoos, for some reason, it will repeat. And the best way to avoid repeating is to save the face tattoo in a giant size canvas. I haven't figured out why it repeats. This replaces the face tattoo of...

Last Post By: alcaster42 Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    sithstormjedi

Aldnoah Zero + S2 (Mecha, Winter 2015)

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

official site ANN/CR/MAL Alternative title: アルドノア・ゼロ staff: Director: Ei Aoki Story Concept: Gen Urobuchi Series Composition: Katsuhiko Takayama (Ga-Rei-Zero, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai) Character Design Concept: Takako Shimura (Wandering Son)

Last Post By: DJ HDOG Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    Traumkampfer

Why Origin is better than Steam

Thread Starter: Traumkampfer

Finally got fed up enough with Steams oppressive ways to switch over to Origin, and I must say, its way better. So much better in fact, that I made a video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0pG2cBKMkI Skip to 1:26 if your impatient.

Last Post By: Kalec979 Today, 01:15 PM Go to last post