• Recent Activity

Your First Manga

Thread Starter: KidSteel

1. Do you remember the first manga you read? Which was it and did you like it? 2. How did you come to reading manga? ---- 1. My first manga was Love Hina. And it absorbed me completely from the start. I had to watch not to read more than two volumes a day, or it would have been over...

Last Post By: sunlightwarrior Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru[Autumn 2015]

Thread Starter: OppaiTaishō

English: A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet. Producers: Lantis, DAX Production, TROYCA Genres: Mystery Duration:23 Minutes Synopsis: Shoutarou Tatewaki, a high schooler living in Asahikawa City, Hokkaido, meets Sakurako Kujou, a bone-loving ojou-san who has an ability to analyze specimen....

Last Post By: TSR Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post

Thread Starter: kobolds

a man with mask awake in a village full of half human half animal people (ear & tail) . other than good art nothing much to tell . slow and drama type of anime (eps 1 , alot talking )

Last Post By: TSR Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post

Concrete Revolutio (Fall 2015)

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

ANN/MAL Alternative title: コンクリート・レボルティオ~超人幻想~ Synopsis Tokyo is flooded with countless heroes — chōjin — during the time of "apotheosis." Their origin stories are all different. While some were altered by evil organizations, others came from space, magical worlds, or are fairies from...

Last Post By: Garuga Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post

Blood Blockade Battlefront (Kekkai Sensen) [Spring 2015]

Thread Starter: sithstormjedi

ANN/MAL Alternative titles: Kekkai Sensen Blood Blockade Battlefront 血界戦線 Genre Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Super Power, Vampire, Supernatural, Seinen

Last Post By: ookamigirl Today, 03:08 AM Go to last post

Kojima's goodbye/f*** you to Konami

Thread Starter: evilkorpse

I hope he finds a better company to work with in the future. Kojima worked with Konami for so long I believe Konami wouldn't be around right now if it wasn't for Kojima himself. Good luck Kojima and thank YOU for providing great games.

Last Post By: VividK Yesterday, 11:58 PM Go to last post

Heyo, what's up?

Thread Starter: Idoro

Name's Idoro. I've been a lurker on this forum for some time now, but I've been into hentai for a lot longer. My interests lie in traditional hentai involving appropriately-aged men and women, none of the more outlandish stuff that have come about in the recent decade or so... with one twist: I...

Last Post By: stukasa Yesterday, 07:33 PM Go to last post
    The Prince of Darkness

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Thread Starter: The Prince of Darkness

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need! Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235468&page=1 UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on...

Last Post By: d7jrb2 Yesterday, 05:17 PM Go to last post